Neoneo

SICK OF PRIME MAPS

I’m venting out cause I got some time, been playing this map for about 3-4 hours total per day,  but I’m not getting prime weapon that I wanted or worst I get weapon nothing related to prime map promised,  instead I got a lot of North Pole which is not prime related but incursion. PLEASE FIX THE DROP SO THAT EVERY ONE IS HAPPY, incursion drops are not prime drops end of story. So I’m gonna stop playing prime until I got nothing else to do on onslaught which I’m still working and please make the floor go to 1 million just for the fun of it and have good drops and maybe limit the players playing after every 100k until one player can only play the map so that it’s impossible to play. That’s about it. Thank you for reading. I appreciate both of our semi wasted time. Seriously fixed the loot 

• Like 2

Be great if these weapons ended up at Wayfarer after you beat the stage, like all other incursion weapons do. 

• Like 2

Not at wayfarer although a higher drop rate would be appreciated. 

I would prefer the weapons added to onslaught replacing the  current 🎁 man presents or whatever. 

Fed up harbinger and jolly Rogers 🏴☠️ 😃

Incursions always used to drop their specific item - the grind part was in getting the max of the stats you wanted. Why Prime isn't like this - only Chromatic knows, but it's disappointing.

I don't want them in wayfarer. Let us grind for what we want.

Edited by Little Magic Hat
  • Like 2

Fact is, people are getting the 5/5 weapons. I have not gotten one yet, but I don't even care.  The harder a cosmetic is to get, the more valuable it is.

Chromatic, please do not increase the chances of Prime weapons dropping. Every time somebody complains about drops, please decrease the chances of said drop. Every three complaints, decrease the chance of drops by 5 percent; fair? DD2 has always been structured for the grind. When Mastery first came out the amount of complaints was excessive. I felt badly about being in league with such needy people. The persistent got the hyper-shards while the easy-way-out people were too busy typing their gripes; thus, few to no hyper-shards, still.

14 hours ago, Little Magic Hat said:

Incursions always used to drop their specific item - the grind part was in getting the max of the stats you wanted. Why Prime isn't like this - only Chromatic knows, but it's disappointing.

I don't want them in wayfarer. Let us grind for what we want.

Also a fair point, but I’m getting a lot of incursion drop rather than the drop loot that is supposed to get after winning which added to the frustration, I hope they fixed this issue cause the drop is terrible it should be like drake frost that weekly a correct loot expectation of what your supposed to get that week is what you get. Which makes it perfect. 

1 hour ago, ArchaicLotus said:

Fact is, people are getting the 5/5 weapons. I have not gotten one yet, but I don't even care.  The harder a cosmetic is to get, the more valuable it is.

Chromatic, please do not increase the chances of Prime weapons dropping. Every time somebody complains about drops, please decrease the chances of said drop. Every three complaints, decrease the chance of drops by 5 percent; fair? DD2 has always been structured for the grind. When Mastery first came out the amount of complaints was excessive. I felt badly about being in league with such needy people. The persistent got the hyper-shards while the easy-way-out people were too busy typing their gripes; thus, few to no hyper-shards, still.

All I said that the drop expected drop was not right or fair while I’m getting a lot of lunar or gobu some people are not getting them instead they are getting more of what I’m getting and they are not getting of what I’m getting  how do you value that? 

So if you can’t get gobu or dragonist or whatever it is your not getting and I’m getting what you want per win, I can just jack up the price because that’s rare? And it goes both ways.?

The fact is it the level of difficulty does not matter I don’t think anyone has ever mentioned that except you. But if winning after winning no loot expectation is just no point if playing the map. I like onslaught I like mastery because of different style of difficulty structured of the game and of course the loot drop are different from campaign and chaos. And of course the drake frost it’s no walk in the park without proper gear but yet the weekly rotation of expectation of loot drops which makes it fun. 

17 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Not at wayfarer although a higher drop rate would be appreciated. 

I would prefer the weapons added to onslaught replacing the  current 🎁 man presents or whatever. 

Fed up harbinger and jolly Rogers 🏴☠️ 😃

Switchblade couldn’t agreed with you more 

The new Prime weapons are completely uninfluenced by the normal Incursion weapons, I have gotten both from the same chest. You are just having bad luck.

I do find another aspect of this is that I'm not really that motivated to grind due to the fact that Prime Incursion doesn't even drop loot like expeditions. With that, I wouldn't mind the Prime Weapon's drop rate. I could have a chance to get them while I'm farming.

• Like 4