Legonis

'Retry Wave' on 2nd Attempt Bug

When I lose a level and press 'Retry Wave' on the 2nd retry it will always send me back to the main menu making me lose all progress on that level. Anyone else having this problem?

Not me. 

But I believe the game has in built ‘ Ai ‘ that recognises and calculates your chance of winning. If it thinks you have no chance it puts your back to the main menu 😉😂🤪

Edited by Switchblade

Yes.  This has been happening for at least a week.  I notice that everybody around me on the ladder have all stopped progressing as well.  I tried all three server regions and two retries on lost temple takes you to the menu.

I've given up on the game as 754 is too difficult with just one retry.

I've seen several new bugs creep up since last update, such as end of level breaks GW's flight once again and more miniboss lockups, but i have not seen this error yet myself.

11 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Not me. 

But I believe the game has in built ‘ Ai ‘ that recognises and calculates your chance of winning. If it thinks you have no chance it puts your back to the main menu 😉😂🤪

I have this bug too, and this is definitely not the case. It always happens on the second Retry of any map.

I came here to post about this issue. It's been happening for at least a couple of weeks now. It used to be somewhat random, but now it seems to always occur on the 2nd retry. It's extremely frustrating to get to wave 5 or 6 of Lost Temple just to be booted back to the title screen.

happening to me as well, US East. Can we get someone acknowledge that the last patch has introduced this bug?

same issue , had it also last month and it just went away , tried everything i could on my end to fix but nothing fixed it, it both times started after or during lost temple onslaught yet it happens after the innitial on any map you play.  guess its the hard mode we didn't ask for

• Like 1

We're taking a look into this issue. It was noticed a few times in the past but was a rare situation for it to happen. However now its happening much more to the point of it almost always happening as some of you can tell. Programming team is on the bug hunt, hope they find the bad bug soon and squash him.

• Like 4

confirmed still happening 100% of time on onslaught 59 Drakenfrost Keep second retry attempt.