Sign in to follow this  
Neoneo

Prime 2 Death wing

Hi fellow Human, 

Just wanted to know if anyone out there knows exactly how many tries you have to do to get the weapon Death Wing I have gotten too many of everything but yet no deathwing I have been using the monk the whole time and I’m sick and tired of repeating, THIS FAIL 1000% OF A CHARACTER YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING WILL GET A WEAPON. THE only thing driving me from keep on trying because somehow I wanted that weapon badly and yes I can afford one if anyone is selling I just wanted to get one from win. But yes it’s driving me mad

I do not believe you ever get a guaranteed drop of any weapon, let alone all of them. I would imagine it has some set percentage chance, albeit crazy low, and likely all 25 have that equal low chance... But that's just my guess. Pray to the RNG gods! LOL

So played for about  3 hrs again still no death wing But yet so far my drops are mostly upgraded to ch8 so love and hate this 

I've killed the Demon Lord about 30 times now and I've gotten 4 of the dang things. Wish I could give you some of my luck. 

Unrelated, but does anyone else miss those hidden books you could activate to get the bonus chest back in Nightmare mode? First thing I did was go searching for them, I was saddened to discover they were gone.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Little Magic Hat said:

Yes I miss those little things that made the maps a little more interesting 

It gave you something to do if someone else was building, anyway.