Sign in to follow this  
BlueConfusedMage

Anyone having any luck with Prime III?

I’m tired of farming never got a single deathwing I’ve got a bunch of Northpole so I m doing some onslaught I gues 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neoneo said:

I’m tired of farming never got a single deathwing I’ve got a bunch of Northpole so I m doing some onslaught I gues 

Burnout on these maps happens pretty quick IMO, as there is not much new and different on them. Not even really farming a new stage, so all the pain of doing these same maps and almost the same incursions on them 5 zillion times already...doesnt help much. 

Do the new C8 weapons only drop in victory chests?

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

Burnout on these maps happens pretty quick IMO, as there is not much new and different on them. Not even really farming a new stage, so all the pain of doing these same maps and almost the same incursions on them 5 zillion times already...doesnt help much. 

Yes most weapon I got are c8 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 5:22 AM, Thorgonator said:

Yeah, always seems like the one you want never drops. I've gotten 4 deathwings, 2 Waveblades, and 3 of the bow (I farmed the hell out of the demon lord), but not a single one of the Gobu rifle, which is the drop I actually want.

I’ll trade you 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Yeah, the c8 weapons are only from reward chests. Seems to be about a 1/6 chance to get one. And with 4 different weapons, thats about 1 of the one you actually want in 24 runs. Heaven forbid it has a bad shot type or secondary stat. The ones like the rifles and bows are fine since theyre locked to a specific projectile type, but the monk and mystic weapons can be super annoying since they can have any number of randomizes shot types.

And yeah, the burnout is real. Barely a reason to play them once you've gotten the weapons and hyper shards, too. It makes it seem like as soon as the incursions are over, itl be back to Onslaught as usual. I'll admit I'm still excited to fight a version of Betsy and the Eye of Cthulhu that will actually provide a challenge, though.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Neoneo said:

I’ll trade you 

I'd be happy to, if only they didn't revert back to c7 upon being traded.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thorgonator said:

I'd be happy to, if only they didn't revert back to c7 upon being traded.

I just reset today I’d be happy to give you a c8 amp with it since I’m frustrated, and desperate for some reason deathwing has eluded me or could be part of programming error, who knows, let me know if your ok with the trade, will go on some private and do some private trading. Oh yea time and place could be helpful for meet up.

8 hours ago, Neoneo said:

I just reset today I’d be happy to give you a c8 amp with it since I’m frustrated, and desperate for some reason deathwing has eluded me or could be part of programming error, who knows, let me know if your ok with the trade, will go on some private and do some private trading. Oh yea time and place could be helpful for meet up.

Oh, if you want one just for the hell of it, you can take it. I don't need an amp or anything. However, this is assuming you're on ps4, because if not, I can't help you. If you're on ps4, I have the same username as here. Just mention the dd2 forums so I know it's not some rando adding me,

Edited by Thorgonator
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Thorgonator said:

Oh, if you want one just for the hell of it, you can take it. I don't need an amp or anything. However, this is assuming you're on ps4, because if not, I can't help you. If you're on ps4, I have the same username as here. Just mention the dd2 forums so I know it's not some rando adding me,

Hey thank you and I’ve seen you around on game and played my user name is INVENTO1014 let me know when your on

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DRAGON182 said:

Invento do u have a the Dragonist with Penta x5 to sale? Dark Zaphire ps4

Sorry  the only drop I got from p3 is the  knife forgot what’s it’s called and I think the bow

Malthius isn't too bad if you know where exactly the healing zones spawn. They heal for 800k a second and the only real threat is how much health everything has (hardest enemies have nearly 60M HP with bosses going to 300M). All you need to do is build your defenses BEFORE them and contain them as best as possible with Elemental Combos.

Power Surge although the enemies are weaker, the issue here is defenses only last 25 Seconds. However, the effect is ignored on World Trees. If you have a good Totem and Blockade Servos/Shards, you can make a very difficult to kill tree and then build defenses around it. In a 4 Man game, the worst HP count is roughly 200M on bosses.

You get Thunderstruck for your troubles. One of the weapons (Molten Striker) is a dagger. 

I'd say if you want to farm Primes, you'd be better off doing maps on Prime 2 if you want that balance of reward and challenge. Otherwise, Griblok's Horde is the easiest as enemies are as strong as they are in Chaos 7

Edited by ChrisH36