I preorder the PlayStation Early Bird Bundle but I am from the UK so I am worried that the code that I will be sent will be region locked. Any answers to this will be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps I missed something.  Is there a reason you think the codes will be region locked?  IIRC, the PS4 isn't region locked anyway.

Downloadable content and other redeemable content can only be redeemed if the country you are redeeming it in is the same. Physical copies of tbe game can be played anywhere.

I dont expect it to be region locked, but if it is they are delivering internationally so they should give the appropriate key. UK may become separate from the current EU region for games with the upcoming Brexit so I hope Chromatic keep this in mind when giving us our keys. If any of us here in the UK do have issues with regions we should be able to shoot them an email explaining and get another key. So far anyone who had issues with codes CG were pretty prompt in fixing it.

• Haha 1

Yeah you're right. They are delivering internationally so getting an UK/EU code will probably be the case. If not, I have already emailed Kicksarted for more answers. Thank you for the help

There won't be any region lock issues. Generally this is when games want to do a phased release cycle where they release the game slowly over the course of say a month. Everyone will be able to access the games at the same time regardless of location.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Thank you, Kyled. Considering you are from Chromatic, really reassures me that everything will work as intended.

I also havent recieved any dd1 codes even though a lot of people have. Is there any reason why I havent recieved the codes yet

On 9/2/2019 at 11:18 AM, shaz said:

I also havent recieved any dd1 codes even though a lot of people have. Is there any reason why I havent recieved the codes yet

If you backed on Kickstarter, you should have received it months ago. If you pre-ordered using the link above, we send out the DD1 codes in batches. You should have received it if you pre-ordered more than a month ago, if you pre-ordered recently it could take 4-6 weeks to receive them. In either case, make sure to check your spam folder for an e-mail from us. If you are still having issues, please e-mail preorder@chromatic.games.