super_slayan

how do i get a refund for backing?

Posted (edited)

That's just rude and unconstructive. It's okay to be mad, but not mean.

Edit - post i was referring to was removed

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

what's good about this is the fact that it will give us more time to love and enjoy the upcoming DD2 patch! I was honestly worried that my time in DD2 would be cut short since the launch of DDA was right around the corner. Well, at least this way gives us a few more months to dominate in DD2!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Switchblade said:

You should be happy in my opinion they have a huge company like Nintendo onboard. If you have to wait a little longer so be it... the long term prospects of a larger user base means more content and lastsbility. 

(They didn't honestly need the backing of a huge company like Nintendo, I thought that is one of the reasons they had a Kickstarter to begin with to avoid asking for outside funding. They are just blowing old Nintendo Carts IMO)

The more players the better right ?

(You are right about this, that is why they should have stuck with their decision of a FULL platform release. This is why a decent amount of people even decided to get onboard. The removed it as a flex goal I feel because they weren't getting the backing they expected is my guess. Either that or they knew they fudged up.)

lets face if you ask for your money to be returned you are still going to buy the game, No ? Plus you will not have that swanky gear. 

(No, Honestly I have decided to stop supporting this company after the many many let downs.)

Cutting your nose off to spite your face springs to mind. 

(Not sure what this even means, Hard to make a fur coat when you don't shave your sheep! If you sniff your farts, then you recycle!)

However while I will be swanning around with my gear from the Kickstarter.

(Could care less about that stuff, If I can't get a refund I plan on gifting mine out randomly...)

c46269573a503eb9967074be8b54bb41.png

Edited by Frag_Zombie420

5 hours ago, Frag_Zombie420 said:

That says it all, im gonna ask for refund because f this. Way to S*** the bed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(Fragzombie420) Hello, I was recently banned from the forums for voicing my opinion. They said I was spamming, check the posts yourselves. Not everything I said is SPAM, I am so done with supporting a company that can not handle the truth. Just silence someone if they don't say what you want to hear. I feel so cheated, YEARS and YEARS of support for TRENDY and now this!?!!?  One last thing, A message for all the other Loyal Console players. Well a song really, I feel it says enough. Thanks Trendy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neXkzLDwnIk

They’d rathe

13 hours ago, Frag_Zombie420 said:

They’d rather lock a last minute deal with Nintendo than keep their word to early backers who backed for console.

• Like 1

@Bobby1 you got that right, they banned Fragzombie420 for replying to others and posting how he felt about what they're doing to Xbox and PS4 players, DID NOT. Even give him a warning just freaking banned him indefinitely! Bunch of bull if you ask me!

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I understand that some people might be unhappy about recent events, and frankly, if you want out, I would understand. I would like to remind you all though, to be civil and respectful in your expression of disappointment, frustration, or whatever you may be feeling.

Nobody has been banned for voicing their opinion. You may only recieve action for violating the rules you agreed to by signing up to post (or for violating other terms you may have agreed to). And civility in posting is one of the most important parts of that. Please, by all means, let them know you're unhappy, ask for a refund if you want, but keep the words you type civil and there will be no problems whatsoever.

[Disclaimer: I was not involved in any actions taken in this situation]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Preorder@chromatic.games is where you can email to get refund, I've already got my refund back, my bf emailed but has yet to get his back, seems like they've been singling them him out (Fragzombie420) they banned him indefinitely on here for expressing his feelings about what's happened, never got a warning either!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I hope anyone who wishes to get a refund does so in a reasonable timescale. I also hope anyone who has issues and feels let down, lied to or even out right deceived please at least try not to resort to using profanity or name calling. I was probably more upset over the delivery charge I paid because I felt it was grossly unfair that only international players would be charged for delivery. I felt the same as many here do about the exclusivity deal. I waited until I could see what the justification for this charge was and was annoyed it took them a while to  get around to posting that information. Even though I was quite angry and even feeling insulted I kept my responses and criticism respectful. I implore all members of our community to please try to do the same. 

Edited by dizzydiana
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, disloyalbullet said:

istill cant even get a reply from these assholes let alone my money back i want nothing more to do with them at all, its just dee all over again. i just want my damn money back from backing this trash.

please make sure you emailed preorder@chromatic.games not preorders@chromatic.games. There was a typo in the original message. And please refrain from calling people names.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, disloyalbullet said:

i didnt pre order i backed through kickstarter early

The email to contact through is preorder@chromatic.games . It doesn't matter if you preordered after the kickstarter or you backed it. This is the email where they will be able to help you. Please keep your messages civil, it will work wonders when you ask for help, I promise.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, myakoda42574@gmail.com said:

That's what I want to know is how they gonna ban someone indefinitely without even giving a warning first?

There is no obligation to give a warning, depending on the severity of the infraction. If you walk into a bar and start a fight, they're probably not going to warn you about starting fights, they're going to just kick you out on the spot.

I can't discuss other people's disciplinary actions- However, it is super rare in the history of Dungeon Defenders that anyone gets banned permanently from the official forum. It isn't done without a darn good reason.

I didnt donate to the kickstarter because Ive got a son on the way now when it started. But If I did it would have been for the ps4.

Ok it kinda sucks that ps4/xbox has to wait but if this means a better game in the long run due to this partnership deal then Im all for it. 

Weighing pros vs cons Id say the pros outweigh the cons and the only con is just waiting abit more. And  now a days I honestly wish games devs choose the more time option to deliver a good game rather then the rush out peices of #*#@ we see now a days.

• Like 1