Bonnabelle

[Giveaway] DD Art!

Posted (edited)

Hullo it's Bonny. I'm going to do a Thicc giveaway this time around. This ones gonna end on August 31st  September 6th.

All you have to do is make anything creative and DD1 related and post it here, whether its drawing about your favorite character, a meme, a rap video, a real life cardboard tube, etc. You can post pretty much anything and in the end of the giveaway I'm going to random roll everyone who enters. Also, don't post NSFW stuff here. Please keep it civil.

If you think whatever you post is low effort, then thats ok. If you wanna make something look really good then that's also ok. 

also also, if it looks like you tried really hard to make something that isn't just a screenshot of DD1 gameplay, I totally won't put your name in the random number picker twice.

also also also, I'm giving out a lot of dice, and in your post please specify if you want to be rolled in for dice and events, or events only.

also also also also, I'm going to reply to this post as if i were entering, Please copy that format when you enter to make things easier for me when I have to contact people and read through posts. ty gl hf

also also also also also, theres 7 events that are going to be handed out to the winners along with about 1300 ult/ult+/ult++ dice. and im hoping that im able to roll 20 people. if <20 people enter then i'll just roll the same people twice lel. 

to clear up confusion on how im rolling items, theres two categories of people who are entering, people who only want events, and people who want events AND dice. first, im rolling EVERY SINGLE PERSON for events, and when i finish that, ill roll dice for ONLY the people who said they want them. so everyone has the same shot at getting events and the people who want dice have a fair shot at that too. dont think that you have a better chance at getting events if you only put events, thats kinda unfair and i hope that rolling it the way i want makes it more fair to all people who entered.

SINCE THE FORUMS ARE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY, YOU CAN MESSAGE ME YOUR FULL POST ON DISCORD @ Bonny#3601 AND I'LL POST IT HERE

Edited by Bonnabelle

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the giveaway!

1.https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014341957/

2. Events!

bonbon1.jpg.9552a15ff4564be794f21bee3b3b2008.jpg

bonbon1.jpg

Edited by Airaoc
  • Like 1

I’m making a full size ball blaster will update post in a couple days when done :D

• Like 1

less than a week left and less than 20 people have entered so far. im rolling 20 rewards so if no one else participates then some peeps might get two events lul