Sign in to follow this  
oliwaltony

Game *was* broken (Edited)

Posted (edited)

Its litterally unplayable right now on NA ps4 servers, shops glitches, cant start any game, cannot start a private tavern, I have never seen the game so broken ever. What is happenning? 

Edited by oliwaltony

I'm also experiencing these issues. I tried joining another players game and when it loaded i was alone so i started, was a bit laggy but playable. However, when another joined in i had a huge lag spike but didn't timeout and continued. When the second person joined however i did time out and was sent back to the main screen.

haven't tried that yet. I have been able to load games in mastery takes a few attempts to create and laggy in game but works. ill try new region after this game.

I tend to use US east or even EU servers on occasion due to lag issues on US West, but I haven't seen a problem quite to that extent. Did it just start doing that recently?

Only the first time I've ever experienced any issues with lag just came back recently but i played a few months a few years ago around the time just before and after C7 was introduced.

Could be cloud issues as i am not seeing this issue on any servers. I am located on the west coast canada

On 8/14/2019 at 1:58 PM, uzar said:

Could be cloud issues as i am not seeing this issue on any servers. I am located on the west coast canada

the glitches occured on august 13th on east cost of america server

On 8/15/2019 at 12:15 AM, Switchblade said:

Use an Ethernet connection :) see if makes any difference. 

I do. The problems were from chromatic's server. Nobody could actually play on east of america server most of that day. Don't always assume people are dumb, most of the time when someone take the time to go on the forum to point out something, they did their researches and know enough to not do that kind o mistakes. But since you probably didnt checked the date of the post, I'll update my title to was* instead of is. 

Posted (edited)

Who’s aid anything about being dumb. Although is quite dumb to assume everyone knows what an Ethernet connection is or how it may benefit. You shouldn’t assume everyone take’s the time to research on the internet before posting either.  

So before you take offence to some sound advice ‘ in which an Ethernet cable especially in my case offers faster speeds and a more reliable connection compared to a WiFi connection’ consider it to be a helpful post.

all the best ‘Dumbo’ 😝👌🏻 

Edited by Switchblade

it was not working for me on that date either / switchblade just giving advice to help he wasn't saying your dumb