Sign in to follow this  
Neoneo

Frost lane

Beside lava mancer is thier another way of protecting frost lane? Or My FA isn’t strong enough I’m in floor 402 I have FA with mod- anti frost, power, range

shards:distruction/deadly/rate and I get to 900k dps. Any suggestions?

Frosties are a pain in the *ss! 

Once your defenses get frozen, a way to counter it is by over-capping rate on your defenses so you will need a defense rate shard (preferably gilded) and a derense rate mod at chaos 8. Can't quite recall now but I think with that set up, even when frozen your defense will be at about 80% and should do a reasonable job.

Also try stack as many auras/fissures as close to the spawn as possible and even  add in an earthshatter tower for some cc. 

My rate is gilded, distruction is gilded and everything is gilded, I gues all I need to try is amp 8 and I don’t have lava mancer maybe I’ll try that I’m sure it will work once I get enough dm I’ll get fissure but thanks though I already thought this thru I was just asking if theirs a way without using fissure

The issue with frost lanes is Frost Orcs and their frost debuff to nearby towers. I tend to deal with those lines by dropping PDTs, Fissures, and Ramsters. Ramsters don't upgrade well, but they have the advantage of being able to crowd control an antire frost lane without ever entering the frost debuff radius. I run anti frost/anti orc (I'll switch with melee once I get a good one)/lingering hellfire. Since hellfire now attunes ramsters to fire for that sweet double damage to frost enemies, it's actually worth using.

Thanks I saw other players using this method, but like I said I’m only using original players monk, apprentice, huntress, warrior , I guess I’ll just re roll,  the only trouble is the frost orcs but no worries In on 405 I got pass 403 just going really slow cause of re rolling , might post a vid. To help players how I get here with just the original I’ll keep post.