Sign in to follow this  
Ayrtonahfook

Where can i find "grave infection"

Where can i find this mod, greatly appreciate some help from anyone with knowledge please guys. Love to have this mod just dont know how to get it ir where to farm for it. Trued looking for it myself and going on 2 weeks looking and still nothing Chee

Each time you complete one of the two pirate maps in Expeditions Mode (High Seas > Plunderer's Paradise/Jacked Sparrow) you have a guaranteed chance of getting one of several pirate themed mods. Grave infection is one of those mods so just keep doing those two maps until you get one.

Note: Maybe onslaught drops them too but I reroll the pirate maps in onslaught so dont actually know.

Edited by Dadogy
  • Like 1

I likeĀ  farming Plunderer's Paradise for it, it's a little easier to build out than your other option. I'll usually just spawn camp all the lanes with FA's and then some LSA's as backup for lady orcs/bosses. There's a fair number of pirate mods so it can sometimes take a bit to get a decent 'Infection, but it's not a bad map for general farming anyway, and people seem to like joining it giving you the extra drops.