K00lDudE1

Just got the game, already have stuff

Not sure if this is the right place to say this, but not sure where to get technical help on this one.

I've just bought the game, the Dungeon Defenders Collection (Summer-Winter 2012)  (I used to have it years ago, not sure if it was the same Steam account or not), and when I opened it for the first time, it already had a bunch of characters created, some of them showing level 1, some showing level 83, but when I went in a game, those reverted back to level 1.

It also had the Crystalline Dimension portal unlocked when I spawned in the tavern for the first time, but after I went into a game, it disappeared once I had returned to the tavern.

Also, the tavern has all of the trophies in it, as though I had already completed the game, there's a few items in my item box already.

Is there still official technical support from Trendy for this game, and where do I go to report this? Has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix it to start the game normally?

Thanks for any help.

Are you playing on Open/Local or Ranked?  If Ranked then it is likely you have some data saved from previously playing.  If it is Open/Local then it could be a previous save or one got copied by default.  I think that happens on Linux/OSX.