Sign in to follow this  
interval

cant use crystallized or gold plated costumes

That seems like an issue to contact Chromatic about directly,  since those hero skins were awarded only to backers who paid a lot of money. My gold skins worked just fine, but I didn't have the cash to pledge enough for crystalline. You sure it's not a typo when entering your codes?

• Like 1

Mine both worked.

You may want to clarify the exact issue. Did u get the codes? Did you enter them in dd2 and retrieve them? Are you trying to equip them, but they are not there or are somehow not showing?

Hey @interval! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues redeeming your skins! Please make sure that you are entering the codes in-game (in your mailbox) and not on Steam/PS4/Xbox stores. If you continue having issues, please e-mail preorder@chromatic.games and we would be happy to investigate further.

On 7/29/2019 at 1:26 PM, cg_kyled said:

Hey @interval! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues redeeming your skins! Please make sure that you are entering the codes in-game (in your mailbox) and not on Steam/PS4/Xbox stores. If you continue having issues, please e-mail preorder@chromatic.games and we would be happy to investigate further.