Sign in to follow this  
Hakon

Data Loss

I just lost all data from my ranked account. I heard trendy doesn't answer more tickets sent through their site, so i sent an e-mail to them to ask for help. Not sure if they still answer through that e-mail though, so not exactly sure how to proceed or who to talk to. Data loss happened today day 25/07.

II lost my data in same day 25/07, i'm trying to get my data back, i already make contact with Plane, and now i found this link to make a request to suport, but i'm waiting for answer.. If i get some help i update here!

I lost all my characters as well. Put in a ticket over a month ago. Got a response from DD2 admin saying they would forward my response to DD1 team...  Still no response from them...

Sent message to admin on here. No response...

Tried contacting admin on Discord... No response...

Starting to think I'm pretty much hosed & my characters are gone for good. 

Officially we no longer support DD1 data restores as of many years ago however I do restores when I have a free moment. You can either send me a message on the forums directly or join one of the dungeon defenders discords and message me on there, my name is Ice there as well. Just send me a link to your Steam profile and don't log back into the games.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You dont get in touch with Ice, he gets in touch with you.  :)

If someone cant find him you can message me as well and I can get it to him or someone else that can look into it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1