Get Durpped On

Platforms intended for the future

So i just found this Gem of a game on discord nitro, i was thinking to myself holy crap this game is brilliant. did some digging and found myself here on the forums . ( Cheers for inspiring me to reach out)

I come to see you guys have been doin your thang for a while

My worries is that this discord release is sort of promotional only.  

My question is this, Is the intent for the game to be entirely cross platform PC(discord/steam)/Xbox/PS4/Switch 

Also the kickstarter for this has ended but I still want to show my support. I respected the fuck out of small companies like you guys and i'm so happy people are still out there breaking the mold . 

Much love.  For Etheria!

• Like 1

Above your post, there's a button "DDA PRE-ORDER". U can still support the game that way. 

Hint has been given out for cross-play, although not confirmed. Cross-save is confirmed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DDA will be available for Switch, PS4 , XB1 and PC. Atm we are not sure which storefront it will be available for PC, but they have promised whichever storefront you buy it all PC players WILL be able to play together (if your on nitro and Im on Steam we can play together). They do aim to be completely cross-play with all the platforms, but since this is something each manufacturer has to agree to eg Sony, they cannot promise this. They have indicated some sort of cloud save thing where you can take your save from one platform to another, but you will need a copy for each console. There will be some changes from the DD1 you know from Nitro eg. instanced loot,  hero decks, more  functions available on a UI NOT the forge.