Sign in to follow this  
Neoneo

Water Shard

So didn’t know this shard exists so I found one I guess this can be used at WM for new players but you gotta find it at onslaught. Cool 

Posted (edited)

Just remember that you can no longer put SR and anything water on the same def, unless you have a WM that was setup before the last update. SR makes the def a lightning elemental, so any other added elements are nullified. 

You can put water on one WM and SR on a separate WM build and combo them together though. 

Edited by Jaws_420

Water elemental Shard C8 adds water to any Defense as its not a Mod. 

i believe jaws was meaning mod ? and yes you can add water elemental shard to any relic

2 hours ago, uzar said:

Water elemental Shard C8 adds water to any Defense as its not a Mod. 

So just to clarify, as last i heard the only way to have dual water-lightning on WM was prior setups to last CG change...so are you saying that a WM, with SR already on it, can add a water shard and then once again do both elements at the same time?

I have yet to see many threads here on c8 shards since they were brought back, and what special changes they have added to the game.

2 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

So just to clarify, as last i heard the only way to have dual water-lightning on WM was prior setups to last CG change...so are you saying that a WM, with SR already on it, can add a water shard and then once again do both elements at the same time?

I have yet to see many threads here on c8 shards since they were brought back, and what special changes they have added to the game.

Water Shard + SR works together BUT it’s a 25% chance, so if you have 3 Nodes you’ll have a 75% chance of shocking an enemy. Unfortunately it’s not effective as before and it cost quite a bit to setup :/ 

1 hour ago, MrPeterPFL said:

it’s a 25% chance, so if you have 3 Nodes you’ll have a 75% chance of shocking an enemy

Each node's chance is independent of the last. If an enemy is in all 3 nodes it has a 57.8% chance that at least 1 node will drench every 0.38 seconds (at max rate) or basically every hit. With only 2 nodes hitting its a 43.75% chance every hit. Then the obvious 25% chance per hit with 1 node.

Just some quick maffs for everyone 

• Like 1

Ok just to clarify everything my WM  has an old Mod with both Shock and water servo and I add the water shard and yes it allows you. I haven’t tested it yet if it does more slow or shocking 

2 hours ago, Neoneo said:

Ok just to clarify everything my WM  has an old Mod with both Shock and water servo and I add the water shard and yes it allows you. I haven’t tested it yet if it does more slow or shocking 

That would be a waste of a shard slot since Water mod is 100% Drench , same as Wm with poison it's insta poison as soon as they get hit.  

Thanks for the info on this thread. All very good to know.

Question - if water shard is added to a nonelemental def, does the def gain the water elemental, the same as adding a water servo would?

9 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

Thanks for the info on this thread. All very good to know.

Question - if water shard is added to a nonelemental def, does the def gain the water elemental, the same as adding a water servo would?

It adds a 25% chance to drench on hit. The water mod is 100%