Slimonstar

Accessory creation and lunch date?

Im not sure if this was asked before but was there a date ever announced for the lunch time for 1,000 dollar donators, as well as if im able to pitch the accessory design at the same event. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As far as I know no date has been set yet or further details for physical items.  They will contact those who pledged for the lunch meet up most likely through email tied to the backerlit thing. They will have to fix a date with everyone concerned at some point.  I'm not too sure if they would announce the lunch meet up publicly, possibly they might do some sort of Dev diary covering how it went afterwards. I'd keep an eye out in your email after digital goods for DD2 (costumes) have been issued as they are probably going to want to get those done first.

For the design of accessories they will either contact you separately like how they are working with the backer making a weapon or will set time during the meet up for you to pitch your idea. In either case I'd imagine the design could not be fully designed in just the lunch meet up and further contact be made for some time to be ready for release.

Edited by dizzydiana
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2019 at 4:26 PM, dizzydiana said:

I'm not too sure if they would announce the lunch meet up publicly

I'm so gona be there if they did it publicly, even tho I didn't do 1k $ :Emoji_GobHuntress: 

I will bring in McDonald carry out and eat my Big Macs at the side, just to look at my beloved devs for the amazing game, as well as people who did 1k $ to make DDA happen. 

Edited by hailminion
  • Haha 3

Lol, let's all get food and sit outside CG's windows and just stare in as we eat our lunch... Arby's preferred, as they need inspiration for the big crossover event. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Lol, let's all get food and sit outside CG's windows and just stare in as we eat our lunch... Arby's preferred, as they need inspiration for the big crossover event. 

i’ll bring my In n Out from California all the way there and then eat it outside their window

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'll add a Canadian twist, bring in some Tim Horton's to eat while we stare uncomfortably at the devs. No reason to all have the same thing.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I may or may not fly across the globe all the way with homemade sandwiches, extra butter with lettuce and all for the peeping. Probably have to grab some pizza from some pizzeria to bribe CG for a way in. If not we'll just have force our way in with a food fight. Preferably fruitcake as ammunition.

Or...of course, we all just could eat in peace. Totally no plans for any invasion with food of any sort. Nope none at all.

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 12:08 PM, Jaws_420 said:

I'll build a pulley system, if you want to pay tribute with big beef and cheddars, and we then wheel down concept art.

As for the original question, we'll be getting things sent out shortly for lunch dates. The idea would be to try and have lunch with individuals, instead of large groups. Give that special attention <3

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 7/15/2019 at 12:08 PM, Jaws_420 said:

There's one about 5 minutes away, your food will still be hot!

On 7/15/2019 at 2:40 PM, Lagmonster said:

Texas roadhouse ;)

This is my favorite restaurant in the entire world and the fact that you mentioned it specifically makes my heart happy. I promise I won't let the rest of the team call the cops if you give me a roll.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, cg_kyled said:

There's one about 5 minutes away, your food will still be hot!

This is my favorite restaurant in the entire world and the fact that you mentioned it specifically makes my heart happy. I promise I won't let the rest of the team call the cops if you give me a roll.

a4wDFEf.gif

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2019 at 1:57 PM, LAWLTA said:

As for the original question, we'll be getting things sent out shortly for lunch dates. The idea would be to try and have lunch with individuals, instead of large groups. Give that special attention <3

Nice. We gona have 10 chances to do lunch-and-creep then :Emoji_GobHuntress:

Now.... we already got McD, Arbys, In & Out, Pizza (papa johns?), Texas Roadhouse; com'on guys, give me 5 more. we need new ones every time we go. 

• Like 2

There's no such thing as In & Out in Florida. We've got Five Guys, Relish, and BurgerFi.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

My very horrible joke aside, you guys got Nando's lying around? They serve spicy peri-peri chicken that I've been itching to try out. (Well due to its commercial blaring out at me in youtube at one point last year haha)

Oh yeah, I forgot I could just order them from where I live and fly all the way to Gainesville instead, like the others do.

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1

Ooh, Gainesville is where Sister Hazel is from. Man, i want to see those guys live sooooo bad....

• Like 1

You'll be lucky to get ramen noodles! HaHaHa!

Personally I'd be OK with pizza and some bread sticks but you never know!

Is Po-Folks still around? Gimme some Po-Folks! heheh...