Sign in to follow this  
MrPeterPFL

Best Defence for Destructive Pylon?

Would like to hear where you guys use your Destructive Pylon on. Currently using it on my Snaking Sands as it does wonders for me.

I have it on my LSA, since I have a LSA in all my builds in case boss show up in that lane. 

Snaking Sands def works wonders, since that's another defense that can fit in every lane. 

LSA is a fine choice as suggested, but currently I like to use it in the boost aura.  Gets some really nice slowing CC with the Boosted Grasp shard. And of course, it will also boost your LSA, making it a nice choice in omega boss waves or general boss killing if you're using that setup. 

Alternatively, just swich between the two to suit your needs or when you don't want to have to factor in a boost aura in every build. 

im currently using it on my boost aura, as I enjoy getting the 75% damage increase to defenses (as opposed to the standard 38%). Putting it on snaking sands is definitely tempting, though. Less DU and the potential to increase hero damage seems like a viable alternative.

Posted (edited)

DES pylon on a defence like lsa will boost the boost aura which will in turn increase the boost to the original defence. 

I use it on proton since I use them on every lane 

Edited by Little Magic Hat