Sign in to follow this  
Vindicit

How many pages to Gild Shards?

Posted (edited)

So with all the different shards in the game I dont like just deleting all the garbage shards that I dont really intent on gilding just because I dont have enough space to save everything. Its fkin stupid how many shards there are and the fact that you need 11 of each to gild something. How many pages in your bank do you guys have to save all the shards you're gilding? 640 gems per page is fkin expensive

Edited by Vindicit

Just to clear things on gilding shards, it’s total of 11 shards before guilding 1 shard and one has to be fully upgrade before guilding. So either spend money to buy gold or grind farming. You decide which way. Good luck

• Like 1

I would just concentrate on guilding 4 or 5 shards at a time. Should only take up one page, they're not all worth taking up your invrntory. Some shards aren't even worth guilding, If you're looking at AP resets, just try and get at least Destruction, Defense Rate and Deadly Strikes guilded for your main 2 or 3 defenses. 

• Like 1

Gilding is expected to be a very end game thing, and to be done gradually thru progression, from highest to lowest priority based on personal preference. It's not something to do all at once.

Same advice as I've given for other aspects of the game, it's a progression game, one step at a time, one shard at a time. Altho it's not how we like tings done, it more often than not ends up being counter productive, trying to take one huge step straight to destination. 

• Like 1

I'm on a quest to gild every shard in the game. I have a total of 14 bags (between inventory and vault) dedicated to hoarding as many shards as possible. At one point, almost all of them were completely full, before I managed to muster enough gold to gild a bunch. Now they are mostly sitting around 75% full.

In hindsight, I would not recommend doing this :P The only reason why I was able to afford such ridiculous gem purchases was because I was a first-gen defense councilor, and have purchased several bundles that had a good dollar-to-gem ratio.

Unless you also intend to gild every shard in the game, I would not recommend buying every bag/vault possible. I can see lots of better ways to spend that kind of money. Instead, I'd recommend only gilding shards that you actively use. This would allow you to trim the number of bags down to maybe 4-5, not to mention save literally millions on gold as well.

Yea I forgot to mention don’t garbage burning strike, I would gild this it’s very useful