Sign in to follow this  
Ayrtonahfook

Shard farming

I have been farming for almost 2 months to guild destruction and I still can't because it doesn't drop as often as the other fucking shards. If I had enough money to buy you out I would fire the person with these ideas to make things uninterested and hard. I've spent fucking more than 6 hrs of my life on this shit every day just to guild destruction and I still cant. You only want little kids to hang around in your game and leave for Fortnite because the idea behind getting these rewards are just fucking useless. Fire whoever is incharge of these ideas and get and equal fucking chance of shards to drop . All day yesterday and today from morning on replay i only got 2 destruction shards, thats 12 hours of my life fucking pricks. I fucking give up this is bullshit. 

You would have been better off to just run chaos 7 and bought shards  with defender medals  

It seems like u not aware yet Ayrtonahfook, 

U can spend 1k DMs to buy any shard desired, which is 43 maps of any sort, or 2 dailies (dependent on 300 or 450) plus a few. 

Tip: Progress normally thru the game, play expedition, climb floors, do APs, your DMs will pile up the longer you play. It's counter productive to farm for the bling bling when u not at the stage that requires them. (For example u could've done 3 ~ 4 AP with the time farming those 2 shards, which yields a much higher gold per map, progression & power, as well as gold & Exp bonus)

I can feel your anger and frustrations friend,  I only have 3 guilded distraction , it might help to get mass distruction on mastery it helps the build plus it’s just good, just need some patience. Either spend some money to get the shard or just play ch7 37 times and get 1000 dm and get the stupid shard. It’s seems our only hopeless option since we cannot sell or trade shards.