ItsUber

CHALLENGE. Gaia's: Prepare to Cry Edition[ENDED]

Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone,

If you are entering the general contest (Uber Shards Edition) you are ineligible for this challenge, Sorry! 

As I have seen many people looking for gaias last gifts lately, I decided to make a challenge for people to specifically get them to use. If you already have a gaias, I ask that you do not enter this contest. 

Rules

Up for grabs will be 5 Gaias. If more than 5 people enter we will have to roll for winners(or ill scrounge up a couple more if its near 5 people) 

As this is a serious challenge targeting a specific event item, it will be difficult. I have tried to pick maps that don't require high stats, but a lot of strategy, in order to allow more players the ability to complete them

To enter the contest you must 

1) Complete BOTH a) SILENT NIGHT  b) GREATER TURKEY HUNT on Nightmare Hardcore, SOLO(splits allowed but no other players), Show appropriate screens to show that you completed solo. 

This challenge will run the same length as the contest,

This contest will run from 6/30/2019 until 7/14/2019 at 1AM EST. 

May the odds be ever in your favor

-Uberdoober

Edited by ItsUber

I'd like to enter, when i complete the challenge do I just edit this comment with videos of me completing the challenge? 

7 minutes ago, GinjaBear said:

I'd like to enter, when i complete the challenge do I just edit this comment with videos of me completing the challenge? 

Post screenshots of the victory screen at the end showing you completed the maps by yourself. See my last contest for plentiful examples  

• Like 1

Alright, here's to hoping I did this right.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/GinjaBear

SilentShit1.thumb.PNG.6c5b63006cee6f356df0500ac721db20.PNGSilentShit2.thumb.PNG.c12c8f6865f74a276e352ee9f93e2464.PNGgreaterhunt1.thumb.PNG.9d0d996d4a400c55f5250872debfb846.PNGgreaterhunt2.thumb.PNG.d3d4fb96fffcfa0edc26cac85cedb871.PNG

• Like 1

Dagnabbit ItsUber! These are two of the last 3 maps I need for Ult Defender and you can't let me piggy back to get them? :P 

lol no one has ever called me itsuber before. I only made this name because the forum name migration was cancer

Thanks for your entries and hard work!!! Thr contest is now over and I will contact you when I'm home later today for you to receive your prize.