Sign in to follow this  
Lunchboxsnap

New player, need help after campaign

I am a level 50 apprentice with a score of 372. I can't beat anything after campaign and cannot figure out how to get a higher gear score. I used the item dropped by betsy to increase my item after level 10. But after playing betsy level from 32 to 50 my gear score is the same. What do I do now the game is getting boring. 

Joined in with other players for experience and learning, give the strongest player the green crystal or manna, the strongest player has the high score for beginners to spot, and help support the defence then scavenger for high mods and weapons, if you think your strong enough try playing your own and see how it goes,

good luck

Go to expedition after campaign. Go through C1-C7

Once u achieve C7, u have acquired some knowledge of the game. U can now go into mastery, onslaught etc, and research about Ancient Power system &  Hyper Shards

it is very possible to be carried in DD2 as well. I'm not telling you to go that route but its possible. One side of me wishes that with the release of DDA around the corner, they would make it where you cannot be carried through the game by a higher level for the overall satisfaction experience factor. There is something about achieving these feats by yourself with little help, to me anyways.