Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

If you had the chance...

...To ask a question to chromatic face to face, what would it be? keep it positive please.. :)

Posted (edited)

It'd probably be whether they're gonna go with the old approach to DLC and updates, where it's almost always superior gear/farming potential compared to what already exists in the game, or if they're gonna set a max power level for gear and such immediately upon release and then just expand on the existing tiers of gear instead of adding more on top.

Edited by Crombell

i would hope they did both, so hardcore and casual players would get something out of each DLC.. I used to play EQ back in the day, and they came out with an expansion that was all endgame content, but didn't communicate it to players that well. paid 40$ for the expansion, struggled with it for bout a week, and said forget it. stopped playing the game altogether.

Posted (edited)

Will DDA be plagued with fps issuses like dd2 and dd1?

Edited by Lagmonster
Phone auto txt

On 6/30/2019 at 7:19 AM, Succ the Fabled said:

How many JoJo references should I expect from DD:A?

Mojo Jojo in DDA?

16 hours ago, super_slayan said:

Mojo Jojo in DDA?

If only, I'd love Mojo Jojo or other Powerpuff Girls stuff! but no JOJO anime references. 

Id want to know more about game play - what enemies return? What new enemies? All original towers for the OG4? Level cap? Will all heroes carry same amount of mana to upgrade? Separate ability mana or not?

Will there be Steam Workshop integration and modding tools for the community to use?