Sign in to follow this  
miss queen

need pro sheet new one 2019

plz any pro playr floor 150+ have sheet im new player but at flor 60 need guid for mods /shards so i push till 200 dont tell me see juecebag i see vry time he do another  just want sheet for monk flame +boost+sky+light+btd+earthshatter/wm andi cant use water servo and shock so what i do for all thous towers as mods and shards so i start doing them thx

I know u don't wanna hear this... but.... Juicebag has mods/shards build for everything u listed, literally. 

Same to address water shock WM, he has videos for poison & earth Petrify WM. 

Those builds will push you well over F300, assuming u can put together one or two C8 0/5, or one or two gilded shards. 

I don't like juicebags videos, they're too long (12 minutes for one defense) and I have to be careful to undestand (i'm not english, if i don't concentrate i don't get it)

Any written guide would so much better for me!

• Sad 1

Just grind and put your best mods I’m currently on 62 with 7 AP I’m just using regular hero and eve2, So far the only mob I’ve encountered are fairly the same but the lvl increase, I think this is the Idia of how onslaught is created, Just go to chaos and fill that ascension then you’ll see then when your at max get 1 AP then repeat that’s all no tricks just mob lvl up as you progress. At least that’s how I understand onslaught. 

On 6/28/2019 at 8:16 AM, miss queen said:

plz any pro playr floor 150+ have sheet im new player but at flor 60 need guid for mods /shards so i push till 200 dont tell me see juecebag i see vry time he do another  just want sheet for monk flame +boost+sky+light+btd+earthshatter/wm andi cant use water servo and shock so what i do for all thous towers as mods and shards so i start doing them thx

What is your system queen if you’re on ps4 your in luck we can work together Just grind and put your best mods I’m currently on 62 with 7 AP I’m just using regular hero and eve2, So far the only mob I’ve encountered are fairly the same but the lvl increase, I think this is the Idia of how onslaught is created, Just go to chaos and fill that ascension then you’ll see then when your at max get 1 AP then repeat that’s all no tricks just mob lvl up as you progress. At least that’s how I understand onslaught. 

On 7/1/2019 at 7:32 PM, Ryzours said:

I don't like juicebags videos, they're too long (12 minutes for one defense) and I have to be careful to undestand (i'm not english, if i don't concentrate i don't get it)

Any written guide would so much better for me!

I think u can just pause and mute the vid. It's just mods and shards for setup u r looking for anyway, all graphic, which is the same across all platform and regions. 

• Like 1

Just grind and put your best mods I’m currently on 62 with 7 AP I’m just using regular hero and eve2, So far the only mob I’ve encountered are fairly the same but the lvl increase, I think this is the Idia of how onslaught is created, Just go to chaos and fill that ascension then you’ll see then when your at max get 1 AP then repeat that’s all no tricks just mob lvl up as you progress. At least that’s how I understand onslaught. 

Your best friend is a Chaos VIII Reflector beam with 10/10 tenacity, extremely useful against Cyborgs. Without it I don’t think I would get far.

I suggest you should save up DM’s to buy shards and glide them, having them glided will maximise your defence capability