JamesPearson

Check Value/Item Swap Cinnamon

I took a break from the game, and decided to come back with a fresh account, but to transfer all my event items over (for obvious reasons). I have seen that some people are desparate for Cinnamon, which is one of the events that I have, from the original event, although I dont have a screenshot trace, my old account name should be on the trace sheet (although I cant find that at the moment, so a link would be appreciated).

Seeing as alot of people seem to want cinnamon, and I dont have much use for it (the boost isnt game changing and the stats are okayish), I would like to know the rough value (I am doing a solo run, so I would only be open to trading for events) and potentially make a trade if I recieve any good offers.

Like I said, I have been away from the game for a while, so coulld I reasonably expect to trade Cinnimon for a more ~usefull~ event?

I already have:

bLACK mAGIK

Bean's Leftovers

Deathwish

Firestorm

Red

Ancient Plume

Celebracers

Black Satain Peak

Mr.Skelly

If I have posted this in the wrong place, or not conformed to a style guide or my grammar is just appauling, please give me a heads up and I will do what I can to fix it...

Thanks in advance.

PS: If anyone wants to propose an Item swap for any of the other items, feel free. Bear in mind that as I am playing solo, genuinly useful items are preffered over cosmetics/lower stats.

so, cinnamon is really desired item rn, no one is selling it for how useful it is and a lot of peole want to buy it, dont get scammed as a returning player, thats my advice