Jump to content
ro8star82

PS4 EU PATCH FAILURE

Recommended Posts

So the Europe PS4 patch is not working, and we have been instructed to download the old patch. 

Does anyone know how we actually do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's something we're working on getting fixed. We plan to have a patch out by the end of the week to rectify this. It's only on EU PS4, it's a very specific issue that we're working very diligently on to get up and running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to load the old patch by deleting the game, and reinstalling it. This was not a quick process and obviously I was sh***ing myself that all my progress would be lost!!! (It wasn’t)

how will Euro PS4 players know when to load the new patch then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ro8star82 said:

I was able to load the old patch by deleting the game, and reinstalling it. This was not a quick process and obviously I was sh***ing myself that all my progress would be lost!!! (It wasn’t)

how will Euro PS4 players know when to load the new patch then?

We will update on Twitter when it is safe! We have sent to Sony for approval and release.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we lose the European players for a costume patch. Excellent. It seems DD developers are instructed to lure the masses in, because it's free-to-play, but are not concerned about sustaining quality. Onslaught is still broken, after all of this time. DD1 end-game became a joke. A costume patch expels a server. What is to be expected from DDA? Chromatic G, your game had better not be designed to pilfer money for quick cash. Do not release it if it is loaded with glitches. You have receieved 350 thousand dollars because people believe in you. Honor it with quality. Do not expect us to be your game testers. Release it as if it was your last chance at honoring your work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it‘s confirmed whe can delete and reinstall the game without losing our progress?

It‘s been 3 days without playing waiting for a solution and if I can keep on playing by deleting and reinstalling the game to an older version without losing my progress I'm not waiting anymore .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, diogomarmar said:

So it‘s confirmed whe can delete and reinstall the game without losing our progress?

It‘s been 3 days without playing waiting for a solution and if I can keep on playing by deleting and reinstalling the game to an older version without losing my progress I'm not waiting anymore .

 

Yes you are free to delete and reinstall as all your progress is stored on our servers. We're also still awaiting a response regarding the broken patch/fix path so EU and US players will still be on separate versions at this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think u can lose progression locally, playing an online-central-server-based game. There's nothing saved on local drive to lose. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hailminion said:

I don't think u can lose progression locally, playing an online-central-server-based game. There's nothing saved on local drive to lose. 

This is correct. All of DD2's user data is stored on our servers, and you can resume playing from one computer to another as long as you log in with the same steam account. Same with XBox's / PS4's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...