MewMew97

Not recived GunWitch DDA backer skin

37 minutes ago, LemonyNebula said:

I put the code in, but no Gunwitch sadly. Just tells me I don't own it.

Try reaching out to CG and see if that is correct or not. I could have sworn they posted that info on this thread, see below...

On 6/27/2019 at 10:19 AM, cg_kyled said:

If you are set to receive a code for a Gunwitch skin, it will automatically unlock the Gunwitch if you have not yet purchased her.

41 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

Try reaching out to CG and see if that is correct or not. I could have sworn they posted that info on this thread, see below...

We did indeed promise that they would automatically unlock the Gunwitch and there was a miscommunication internally. We will be sending out a second batch of codes in the next couple of hours that will unlock the hero, then you can use the first code you received to get the skin. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cg_kyled said:

We did indeed promise that they would automatically unlock the Gunwitch and there was a miscommunication internally. We will be sending out a second batch of codes in the next couple of hours that will unlock the hero, then you can use the first code you received to get the skin.  

Awesome, thanks :)

Just got Gunwitch hero key! Well, I like that it worked even if you activate skin key first.

Dungeon Defenders 2 25-Jul-19 01_51_40 AM.png

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 2:27 PM, cg_kyled said:

Hey @MewMew97!

We are working hard to get DDA backer codes out as soon as possible. We will soon be releasing a DD2 patch that includes the new content, and after that is pushed we can then send out codes. But don't worry, you weren't forgotten. We are working on it while trying to push forward with the new game.

my code doesnt work 

2 hours ago, Josue Alejandro Guardado said:

my code doesnt work 

Did you use DD2 in-game mailbox to redeem this key?

FYI - by using the GW code, you will gain a blank hero slot if you already have her.

Thanks CG!