MewMew97

Not recived GunWitch DDA backer skin

So I backed the game at Etherian Concert teir. However I haven't gotten my code yet, is it that they haven't given out the keys for the skins yet?

Hey @MewMew97!

We are working hard to get DDA backer codes out as soon as possible. We will soon be releasing a DD2 patch that includes the new content, and after that is pushed we can then send out codes. But don't worry, you weren't forgotten. We are working on it while trying to push forward with the new game.

• Like 2

Just now, cg_kyled said:

Hey @MewMew97!

We are working hard to get DDA backer codes out as soon as possible. We will soon be releasing a DD2 patch that includes the new content, and after that is pushed we can then send out codes. But don't worry, you weren't forgotten. We are working on it while trying to push forward with the new game.

Dope man thanks for the info

5 hours ago, MewMew97 said:

Wait isnt the update out

Patch, not update yet

• Like 1

Is the hero code only good if you haven't purchased the Gunwitch yet?

(I just purchased her and would love the 10k Defender medals rather than a useless code.)

6 hours ago, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

Whoa! There's actually another upcoming update coming soon?

They said on a few stream replays i have watched that there is a huge update in the works that would be the next DD2 big release on the way. No mention of a timeframe of course or specifics of what this update will center on or include. A lot of 'endgame' talk going on tho. I am very excited!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cg_kyled said:

We will soon be releasing a DD2 patch that includes the new content, and after that is pushed we can then send out codes. 

Another patch with new content :Emoji_GobHuntress: 

Give me the beans :Emoji_GobHuntress:

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 12:31 AM, oolayoo said:

Is the hero code only good if you haven't purchased the Gunwitch yet?

(I just purchased her and would love the 10k Defender medals rather than a useless code.)

If you are set to receive a code for a Gunwitch skin, it will automatically unlock the Gunwitch if you have not yet purchased her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2019 at 6:19 PM, cg_kyled said:

If you are set to receive a code for a Gunwitch skin, it will automatically unlock the Gunwitch if you have not yet purchased her.

So i will get the codes, because i backed kickstarter and did all the following rules to get that skin and do you email the code??

We will be e-mailing the code. We ran into an issue with PS4 in EU getting the patch correctly, and are working to fix that issue first, so that when we send out the code, there is no issue with redemption.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 8:36 AM, LAWLTA said:

We will be e-mailing the code. We ran into an issue with PS4 in EU getting the patch correctly, and are working to fix that issue first, so that when we send out the code, there is no issue with redemption.

Ah dope thats fine take your time

well Technology loves to not work

Don't feel bad i still haven't got my anything. I know the said they are rolling out in waves and I already own DD1 and 2. I still would like to have my stuffs though.

On 7/13/2019 at 4:12 PM, MewMew97 said:

Does anyone know if the ps4 EU got the patch yet

We heard back and are working with Sony currently.

• Like 1

Currently downloading version 2.02 on PS4 EU.

Does that mean we should get our codes in the coming days?

12 minutes ago, Defenso said:

Currently downloading version 2.02 on PS4 EU.

yay~~~~~~ codes coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm calling next Thursday. 

• Like 1

Got my codes today - usa/ps4

10 minutes ago, LemonyNebula said:

Awesome, got my code! unfortunatley, I don't own the hero, so can't seem to use it. :(

I believe thet said the code would unlock the hero if you don't have GW yet. Extra bonus! Too bad the rest of us don't get a free hero slot... 😥

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaws_420 said:

I believe thet said the code would unlock the hero if you don't have GW yet. Extra bonus! Too bad the rest of us don't get a free hero slot... 😥

I put the code in, but no Gunwitch sadly. Just tells me I don't own it.

• Like 1

Russia here. Got my code for Corrupted Gunwitch 35 mins ago. Although I don't have the hero unlocked :D