LAWLTA

June 25th Patch Notes

DEFENDERS

We released a patch today for PC and PS4, with Xbox coming later today. This patch is providing new costume content, as well as a small bug fix. The majority of this content is for our Kickstarter backers, with a brand new costume available to all as well!

Costumes

For the “Etherian Beta Tester” and up tiers, you will receive the Corrupted Gunwitch costume (as well as a Gunwitch code if you don’t have her unlocked):
lh9UFHu-APYgCAHGDpGWrVg-uhfECDT-6zJqt9bJ

For the “Etherian VIP” and up backers, you will receive the Golden costumes for each of the base four heroes:
fyip-FBiUkvGvIFkU9Fw_fKR4VztruNk9X02Andf

For the “Ultimate” Tavern and up tiers, you will receive the Crystalline costumes:
-D1QxeuaN1OouFet5LjiWbTdavZDKdauzKiwijgd

We just added these costumes to the game, and will be sending redeem codes out next week. This is to ensure that everyone receives the update and does not run into any issues redeeming their codes.

Also, available now on the Emporium is the Underworld Mystic!
SnnUwpPuaOfet78ON5610dhD7ConrPx8MRW_iy8S

Bug Fixes

• The Wayfarer has boxed up his winter holidays clothing and is back to his normal business attire.

What’s Next
This patch was focused on preparation for getting rewards out to our loyal backers, but fear not! We’re currently working on some challenging content for some of our most tested Defenders currently. The progress is incredibly exciting, and we can’t wait to share more with you. In the coming weeks we will have more information for you!

We recently released an update on our Dungeon Defenders: Awakened progress, and will be sharing more each month. If you haven’t had a chance to check out our progress, click here for more info.

Social Defenders
To get reliable updates on what’s to come, be sure to check out our social platforms for the latest juiciest beans to be spilled:

The entire team has had a blast making this content, we cannot wait for all of you to get your hands on our next update. Stay tuned for more info soon!

For Etheria!

The Dungeon Defenders II Team

• Like 3

OMG, SQUIRE AND APPRENTICE LOOK SO DAMN GOOD IN BOTH GOLD & CRYSTALLINE. Gold monk's awesome looking too. 

rip huntress. 

damn that gunwitch skin makes me wish I was paying attention to this community during the campaign because I really wish I had that

I am disappointed with the CD Skins. They far under deliver on a crystal hero, and ended up looking more like purple saranwarp hero skins. Far far too much of the original hero bleeding through the crystal.

I have to say I am a little disappointed that the gilded costumes and crystallines are mere reskins. Crystalline makes sense, but 300$+ and up for a reskin seems overkill. I feel like you should have rewarded these people a little more than that than with just a mere retexture, that feels a little lazy. Personally paid 75$ so ain't getting those, and I am glad I did not. Gunwitch is totally worth it tho, absolute looker of a costume, 10/10. And that new mystic looks like an almost lavamancer and I love it.

after  the patch i get sent back to main screen  when playing a map and pressing retry for the second time, did everything  i could and nothing fixes it. game is verified

Are these skins available for everyone else to buy?  I feel cheated on, played for almost 3years but still struggling through onslaught putting in alot of grind and i miss out still?? Whats with that?