ChromeMinion

Change kickstarter console choice

I got the VIP kickstarter package and I had choosen to have my copy for xbox but I want to change my choice to have it on PC instead. I don't know how to get in touch with you guys besides the forums in hopes that you see this post. Cheers 

I believe if your survey isn't locked in, or you have recieved nothing, you can go back to that link on the email confirmation for filling in the survey to make some changes.

Past that point, I am unsure if you can make any changes but it is worth asking.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LemonyNebula said:

I believe if your survey isn't locked in, or you have recieved nothing, you can go back to that link on the email confirmation for filling in the survey to make some changes.

Past that point, I am unsure if you can make any changes but it is worth asking.

You're a gentleman and a scholar! I went back to the survey they sent out and made the change. Didn't even think about that .-.

Cheers! 🤘

• Like 1

If anyone else is having trouble with this that may not have got a survey (i.e. our BackerKit backers), you can write to preorder@chromatic.games and request the change (as long as it's from the e-mail you used for backerkit).

• Like 1