Sign in to follow this  
Metroid

To chromatic games employees

I would like to ask the CG developers when we will have information on which distribution platforms the game will be released on pc. They have said something and I have lost it?

some of us need to know this :P

they said they are going to be on as many as possible so i’m assuming Steam and maybe Epic

On 6/15/2019 at 7:16 AM, super_slayan said:

they said they are going to be on as many as possible so i’m assuming Steam and maybe Epic

With Epic's exclusives and price policy I hope that DDA won't be on EGS but on Steam as previous DD games. I think that EGS is still raw as a proper store.

23 minutes ago, solomax said:

With Epic's exclusives and price policy I hope that DDA won't be on EGS but on Steam as previous DD games. I think that EGS is still raw as a proper store.

it will probably be on both. just get yours on Steam. shouldn’t let it bother you that it might also be on EGS.

4 hours ago, super_slayan said:

it will probably be on both. just get yours on Steam. shouldn’t let it bother you that it might also be on EGS.

Unless players on one cant play with those on the other which will needlessly split a community that is already small.

• Thanks 1

Also i think it's not that difficult for them to give some information over this. 

Sorry if my english sounds a little aggresive, is not my mother lang <3

8 hours ago, Exglint said:

Unless players on one cant play with those on the other which will needlessly split a community that is already small.

If what they said holds true they have promised regardless of how any different storefronts DDa will be available on for PC they will be able to play together. there are others it might be available on including GOG or Discord Nitro. As long as whatever storefront its on doesnt require me to pay yet another subcription I really dont care too much.

• Like 2

I believe I answered your question in Discord, but currently, we still don't know, and won't for a little while. We've got to get the game pretty much finished before we lockdown anything. When we find out, you find out is the approach we're taking.

DDA use UE4 (Epic engine) so it'll probably be on EGS because devs using EU4 and EGS get more money for each sale.

I hope DDA will also be on Microsoft store and Xbox gamepass for PC.

On 6/18/2019 at 8:27 PM, LAWLTA said:

I believe I answered your question in Discord, but currently, we still don't know, and won't for a little while. We've got to get the game pretty much finished before we lockdown anything. When we find out, you find out is the approach we're taking.

Hold on there mister - i''m pretty sure ya'll said on stream that steam release would happen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1