sniperadi

Upgraded tenacity 10 to chaos 8 servo stayed at chaos 7

Posted (edited)

I checked before upgrading to chaos 8. I thought it was a bug that it showed the 95% would turn in 95% when upgrading to chaos 8. it’s was tenacity 10 before upgrading as it is still. But what can I do to fix that issue? I mean I rolled that servo a million times to get it to 10 and the  after upgrading it’s still 95%. Any suggestions? 

Will upgrading it to plus 1 also pump up the tenacity to 100%?

4FAA9101-45CB-403B-8550-7917ED96A461.jpeg

Edited by sniperadi

Upgrading to 1/5 won't up MOD quality. 

Did u check your MOD tiers prior to upgrade? It's always important to double check they are c7 when u r trying to up a relic from C7 to C8. If u had a c6 shown previously, it'd only turn into c7 MOD with c8 relic. 

(irrelevant but useful info, in case u not aware, it takes max 286 rerolls for a MOD to become 10/10, fewer if lucky, altho very rare)

Only way to fix it is to do AP and even out all MOD tiers to match relic tiers

Thank you for your reply! Yes it was a mistake by me and I was able to fix it with the AP. Thank you for your tips! I really appreciate it!

It would be useful if thier is some kind of counter indicator when the next roll is 287 is about to happened. Cause I know some people who auto rolled pass it I’m one of them people.