Sign in to follow this  
Exglint

Theory Crafting Defense Outputs (TCDO)

Posted (edited)
  • Do you have ideas about what would make your defense better but nothing ingame to test with or dont want to waste the time, Gold or Mats?
  • Do you lay awake at night thinking about that mod you deleted to test another mod just to have it be worse and had to replace it again?
  • Do you wonder if upgrading to C8 would even be worth the cost?
  • Does this sound like an infomercial?

If any of these questions are yes, then I have the thing for you :D

In all seriousness though, one thing that bugs me is not knowing and that applies to defense setups and the potential gains or losses. Thus I made a simple sheet which grew into something a lot of people wanted. Something, anything, that would save them the Gold, Mats or time required to play with different things to see what if any gains they could make to get better performance out of their defenses.

All you need is the information the game gives you and let the sheet do all the heavy lifting. No need to worry about equations, tier upgrades, or what if scenarios. Basic stats for relics and ascension are provided in their own tab for future upgrade potential reference, logic of equations are in the same tab as outputs if you only want the one tab, a Version History keeps you up to date on changes, and a Requested Features tab may be added if there are a lot of requests for something and I need time to figure it out or determine it's viability. The Base DPS/Base Attack Dmg readouts can handle 1,000,000,000 (or 1 billion) so you can even play around with make believe stats up in the Chaos 20 kind of range if you want and the Anti Mod/Base Dmg on Crit sections read from the previous two so they can go much much higher (though may have some space issues :P).

Theory Crafting Defense Outputs Sheet

I hope it helps everyone as much as I want it to and has helped me. Feel free to leave feedback in this thread and defend those dungeons.

Edit 1: Any updates or changes will be reflected in the sheet's Version History tab and not posted here so check back every once in a while for updates

Edited by Exglint
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Lol you think to much for a game don’t waste your time thinking silly things, go outside 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Neoneo said:

Lol you think to much for a game don’t waste your time thinking silly things, go outside 

Don't be such a scumbag troll

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, oxbowdvcorlone said:

Don't be such a scumbag troll

The game is cool but your just loser know the difference 

On 6/18/2019 at 10:00 AM, Neoneo said:

The game is cool but your just loser know the difference 

Name calling seems entirely uncalled for, as was the previous comment.

Things like this are made to help players as not everyone is on the same level. I dont know what build you use to play, but think for a second if people didnt share their builds. How many players would be fumbling around in Expeditions trying to even get to doing resets. By taking time to figure things out and sharing that with others helps make the game more fun. This was designed to help players save the mats and gold they grind for and better optimize their builds so they can beat things like floor 59 during resets.

• Like 2

Updated the sheet to Version 1.5. It should be a lot more readable now.

thanks for all your efforts Exglint! Was fun grouping with you the other night during your stream.