Sign in to follow this  
Sp0t1869

!!ATTENTION New players!!

Hello  i have gotten my 12 hero's to lv 78 and higher now so I have no need for mythical armor so I'll be doing a mythical drop this weekend.  If anyone would like it let me know . I'll be on and off all weekend.  Have tons of stuff to get rid of not asking for anything in return.  Can also help you lv up to 74 fast if needed. 

• Like 1

Well I tried to give items to people on here first but no one replied so I did open lobby and gave all 16 pages away . If anyone needs mythical items in future message me and I'll help you . 

• Like 1

I want help with coin. I played the game for years on Xbox and coin was overly easy. I’m trying to get characters leveled and geared for my kids to play on pc but coin is sucks.

I will try to help you but iv just started a month ago so my builders just now got to 83 and my dps are 78 . Normally can get a billion in about 2 .5 hrs.  What is your steam I? I just got off work so sleep for a cupl hrs then i will be online later today and some tomorrow.  

Thanks I have a countess at 70 siege build I think is what I’m running.  any help with gear would work that way I work on my kids builds. My kids are running a series ev, adept, and a hero dps countess. My steam name is digitalperil

I just sent friend request if your in Nevada.  I can you mythical gear all day . I'll be on the next cupl  hrs