Why is it I can no longer combined Water Servo and Shocking Rev. Is this bug. Or they limit?

41 minutes ago, Neoneo said:

Why is it I can no longer combined Water Servo and Shocking Rev. Is this bug. Or they limit?

SR now gives Lightning elemental to WM, and as such you cannot add a second elemental to it. You need to setup a combo with a second def. Was changed last update or so. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

SR now gives Lightning elemental to WM, and as such you cannot add a second elemental to it. You need to setup a combo with a second def. Was changed last update or so. 

My WM still works in regards to water servo and shocking revelation but that's because i created it before the change right?

I was also wondering then, if others can't use the combo on WM, then should I stop using mine as well? I'm gaining some sort of advantage? or some type of exploit? I'm sorry, i get anxiety about this sort of stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Superb_Meow said:

My WM still works in regards to water servo and shocking revelation but that's because i created it before the change right?

I was also wondering then, if others can't use the combo on WM, then should I stop using mine as well? I'm gaining some sort of advantage? or some type of exploit? I'm sorry, i get anxiety about this sort of stuff.

Any relic that has a Shocking Revelation/Water servo combo created before the last patch will still function.

You shouldn't really feel bad about using it though. It can be thought of by some as a bit of an exploit but taking into account the high DU cost, it's really more a convienience thing rather than make or break and there are other effective CC options that cost less DU.  

If you do feel uncomfortable though, just put the relic aside for safekeeping and try something else like Earthshatter towers, (ideally with Shatterquake mod) WM or Proton Beams with Earth, and then throw in poison dart tower or two which can be highly effective. 

There was a backlash after Chromatic hastily disabled the Shock/Water combo and they have recently stated during a livestream that they are working in trying to bring it back into the game in some form that will please all players, and also added that current players need not feel bad about using it. They also said that they will be looking at bringing the taunt mechanic back in with the petrify so they work together in a balanced way. 

Edited by All Your Yeahs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All Your Yeahs: Thank you for the information again, you are very helpful :)

I will continue to use the WM with the water/shocking revelation combo especially since they might bring it back in some form from what you said.

• Like 1