hailminion

Next Update: "End Game". What can be coming ?!

Posted (edited)

My point; Onslaught is a part of DD2, yet it is broken. Fix DD2, parts thereof, before adding anything. That way we will have the impression that our time will be well-spent in DDA and DD3. DD1 end-game was broken. Onslaught in DD2 is broken. Fix what you've chosen to release.

Edited by ArchaicLotus

As the update gets closer and closer. Beans CG? 

Scalable difficulty? Special bosses? special maps? GIVE US ALL OF THEM. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hailminion said:

As the update gets closer and closer. Beans CG? 

Scalable difficulty? Special bosses? special maps? GIVE US ALL OF THEM. 

If history is any indicator, we'll get half the deatils a few days before it drops...really wish they'd share more with us right now to build excitement. With DDA coming and many of us feeling a lot of DD2 burnout, people are jumping ship. Reel us back in with beans before its too late!

• Like 2

perfect that dda is now possible, but dont you think they shoudl stabilize the servers and dd1/2 first? :/, ive left dd2 becouse i cant play it whitoud shooting from left to right on the map.... so damn annoying -_-

no if it was my choise then bye bye endgame update, start stabilizing and updating existing content and servers and release dda at the end of FIXING EVERYTHING

what i think of the end game update/posibbilitys?: i think it will fail misserably whit dd2 ending up in its grave becouse of lazy ping handling.... plz before doing anything rash, chromatic games PLZ AND I KNEELBEG PLZ PEASE ALSTUBLIEFT BITTE OBSECRO, POR FAVOR OLU'OLU VANLIGEN WEG ETCETCETCETC PLZ DO THIS FIRST... or else dd1 and 2 dies a painfully horrible death.... ;_; ;_; ;_;

The main primary concept I would hope for would be the power of the Old One's wrath also with the Harbinger attacking Dragonfall in full force this time. In short - give me ELDRITCH CORRUPTION THEMED GOODNESS and more PURPLE! Oh yeah! :D

Posted (edited)

Quinn the Wolf, yes, they should stabilize servers first. Who cares about beans when they are stale...show product management, show quality, get the issues fixed on your old and current projects before releasing your next project or else we should expect the same service. DDA is dd1 revisited, so nothing new. Quote me, hate the truth, you are going to hope that your gripes will induce new fantastic ideas. That's not how these roll-outs work.

Edited by ArchaicLotus

On 7/25/2019 at 4:30 AM, EverSeeN said:

IDENTIFY ALL for Shards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, please. Auto loot tradeskill mats to a deadicated tab instead of packs would be nice as well.

Chaos 8 would be nice, around floor 80 level mob strength without the random mods, a small chance at C8 level tradeable gear, and a very small chance at 3 mod gear.

Some sort of endless mode, but perhaps limited to a daily quest, could be cool

They did say for seasoned Defenders on the stream, I don't think someone struggling on floor 30 or draken frost will enjoy it.

One of my biggest quality of life requests would be that hyper shards act like gilded shards by default.  Given the work to obtain them and cost of the upgrades, it would be a really nice perk that would help make AP more accessible.