Sign in to follow this  
ChrisH36

Jacked Sparrow - Onslaught Readouts

Posted (edited)

This problem has persisted since Isle of Dread and I am probably not the only person who has noticed this.

In Expeditions, the lanes display what comes out of what correctly and there aren't any problems.

However, when you do Onslaught, the entire basement on both port and starboard + the bow of the ship fuses the enemy readouts together and only displays the affix information for 1 of the lanes, leaving you to have to guess what affixes are there or check on the fly.

For example, where it says Omega Squad Iota (Snooki, Cyber Orcs, Frosty Orcs/Melee Frost Goblins), you are also getting Timmy's Revenge and Game Ogre mixed in and they aren't Armored/Detonator.

Where it says Omega Squad Alpha, it is also combined with Zeta mixed in and they arent Bullet Sponge/Enraged

Jacked.jpg

Edited by ChrisH36
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

this map = instant reroll, even if I see five just-timmy lanes. 

Edited by hailminion

This happens a lot on some lanes for example the temple, So I just keep it safe and place my best defence and it works out

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2019 at 7:29 AM, Little Magic Hat said:

One of the many reasons I just reroll this map.

I would but 3 things:

1) Chance you can get it again or even Plunder's Paradise/Buried Bastille and I don't want to reroll on a momentum boost I already have

2) Talismans aren't a bad thing at this point

3) I have had some epic wins on this map by taking lucky guesses and playing it through.

Edited by ChrisH36