Sign in to follow this  
Deltik

DD1 steam keys

Hi, I would like to ask if there is anybody else who didnt get email with DD1 steam keys.

Posted (edited)

I havent gotten an email since the surveys either

Edited by Gungniir

I have watched all these various threads with amazement how quickly people went from pure excitement to distrust, to vehement rage.

I invested in a product I knew might not launch till summer/fall of 2019.

I was willing to drop 100.00 just for the excitement of that experience. 

Suddenly people are in a rage about not getting a product or key in a time frame that was never even promised to them. 

I for one continue to patiently wait for what I believe will be an amazing game.  I will reserve my disappointment only for the off chance that after October my hopes are dashed.

Peace!

Press

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, pressdelight said:

I have watched all these various threads with amazement how quickly people went from pure excitement to distrust, to vehement rage.

Suddenly people are in a rage about not getting a product or key in a time frame that was never even promised to them. 

I for one continue to patiently wait for what I believe will be an amazing game.  I will reserve my disappointment only for the off chance that after October my hopes are dashed.

Peace!

Press

Its the fact they said that the dd1 codes have been sent out according to lawlta as of Thursday. I see absolutely no one who has posted on this thread "in a rage" we are merely trying to get what we paid for. Your post is very much unnecessary. Oh, and I got the 100$ bundle as well, not that it matters how much you choose to spend on the game. 

Edited by Gungniir

22 minutes ago, pressdelight said:

Peace!

Press

I share the same sentiment, I'm glad I am not alone :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gungniir said:

Its the fact they said that the dd1 codes have been sent out according to lawlta as of Thursday. I see absolutely no one who has posted on this thread "in a rage" we are merely trying to get what we paid for. Your post is very much unnecessary. Oh, and I got the 100$ bundle as well, not that it matters how much you choose to spend on the game. 

You have a point.  I apologize if you guys here have been lumped in with the ragers. 

True enough there was no rage.

One thing to consider is regardless of mistakes, miscommunications and any other errors Chromatic may have made in their efforts to give a community of gamers what they want, patience and contentment is in short supply in this community

I feel for the developers because I am certain they are pressured into giving dates or updates because of the amount of rage that a lot of supporters have expressed.  That in turn makes other supports disappointed because if those dates aren't in turn met then they are angry and dissatisfied. 

As I pointed out in another thread, October is still 4 months away.  Initially that was the only concrete date that Chromatic released.  I for one would love to see the negative and impatient attitude be replaced with the excitement and support that existed prior to all the excessive and impatient complaining seemed to dominate the comments section.

ive been playing mine since over a week now i got the codes about two weeks ago 

I was asking because I am always afraid that I am the one who F***** something up. I dont blame anybody (I changed my pledge from 50 to 75 + 30 shipping). 

I wish we could get an update on this, I’ve got the game already so I’m not dying for the keys or anything but I just want to make sure that I get everything once the rest of the rewards are ready and that my info didn’t get lost.

We send the keys out in a weekly batch (usually on Mondays, this week it was delayed to Thursday). So if you haven't received your keys, send an e-mail to preorder@chromatic.games if you bought it over a week ago and still have not received your keys.