will the dryad be returning? perhaps as a younger version since all the other characters will also be their younger selves?

Posted (edited)

The Dryad came from the Terraria portal so....she'd still be in the realm of Terraria during the time of DD1. And based on her NPC quotes in Terraria, she's 500 years old which means she'll probably looked the same back then.

On the other hand, it's be interesting to see her going through another portal again :)

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

The Dryad came from the Terraria portal so....she'd still be in the realm of Terraria by the time of DD1. And based on her NPC quotes in Terraria, she's 500 years old which means she'll probably looked the same back then.

On the other hand, it's be interesting to see her going through another portal again :)

maybe a different hero  can come through the portal from terarria, that shouldnt ruin the cannon. Also wonder what other heroes will sneak in who shouldnt belong in the timeline since they did say "things are not as the heroes remember".

• Like 1

well either way i really hope she returns. it’s honestly the only reason i went back to dd2 and kept playing. none of the other heroes interested me that much that i would have quit a long time ago

I recall a little wihile back, Elandrian giving a hint in a Juicebags Q&A that he recons a certain.. and I quote: 'Nature Lady' will be coming to DD:A. So I should think she's as good as confirmed. 

35 minutes ago, All Your Yeahs said:

I recall a little wihile back, Elandrian giving a hint in a Juicebags Q&A that he recons a certain.. and I quote: 'Nature Lady' will be coming to DD:A. So I should think she's as good as confirmed. 

She won't be part of the base game, but she's definitely someone we want to add down the road! :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Would be really awesome of there's a video showing her going through a portal into the world of DDA when that happens. Or better yet, let there be another portal showing up in DD2 Marketplace!

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 2