senjinator

[Giveaway] Goodbye! [ENDED]

As you've already read, I did give you a kind of farewell already, but I'll still give you a few more words here. I came back to DD recently after being gone for almost 5 or so years after hearing about DD:A to relive the old DD days (as many have I'm sure). Since my return was so recent, I wasn't able to reach endgame to be able to play with the high end players on the Discord channel and wasn't able to play DD with you in my return.

I won't fake and pretend I know you, but from the short time on the discord channel, I haven't seen you do anything I would consider off putting or bad so in my book, you're in a good spot! I wish I learned more about you, but again, I wish you the best of luck in your IRL journey. If one day you do return, hit us up on the discord channel and I know I'll try my best to help you out in that matter.

In this other game that I play (won't name it ;D, dm me if you're curious I guess), the top level, legendary players are always held in admiration and their name lives on for years and  years after they quit the game. They are remembered by the community every so often and people still highly admire them even when other players have outclassed them after years of practice. I can only hope that our DD community remembers you as well. As another game company puts it, "Legends never die"

1. rainmaker

2. ball blaster

3. magicite

giveaway.png

• Like 1

Hey Senjinator, we never played together, but I knew about you from discord. I'm so sorry to hear about your problems and hope that they eventually work out. Thank you  for the giveaway and if you ever decide to come back, just let me know and I can give you the items back. 

1. New Patch Celebration

2. The Rainmaker

3. Leather Ult++ Tower gloves

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198855353019/ 

Thanks again! Hope you get well. 

20190522210413_1.jpg

• Like 1

love ya senji. even if youre leaving dd. the people at ddrng are always gonna be there for ya. gl on the future stuff and i hope you do well with all your stuffs!

<3 -bon

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey Senji, I'm sorry that you are going through rough times. And me and everyone else hopes that you will feel better. I didn't know you personally but I hope later you and i could get to know each other. 

1. Gaias Last gift

2.New patch Celebration

3. Greater magicite of wind

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198828938024/

Capture87.PNG

Edited by bradleyVFX
  • Like 1

I'm not really the best with words but i've been through depression and family and friends is really important, great that you noticed the problem and decided to do something about it.

stay strong and always remember, we are still here if you ever want to go back to DD, you will be heavily missed. Good bye for now o/

1. U++ builder mail gloves

2. Ball Blaster 

3. U++ builder mail chest

Here is the ++ pris boots i bought from you a long time ago

you will be missed senji.PNG

• Like 1

Hey Senji, so sad that you leave DD. I wish you a nice time and so much luck.

1. NPC

2. ult++ builder mail boots

3. ult++ builder mail gloves

20181229131120_1.jpg

• Like 1

Shame to see you go Senji, Hope you dont give away to much stuff so you have something to comeback to! :)

Picture of the map we alllove and hate

1.  Ginger + Cinnamon

2. The raimaker

3. Ult++ chain helmet 347^

image.png

• Like 1

Hope you get well before DD:A comes out, would be fun to see you on there ;)

1. Salem (CATS)

2. bLACK mAGIC (CAAAAAAAAAAATS) 

3.  Plate boots

(Not a ss but close enough :megachicken: ^^ )

giphy.gif.8edbd4ede79881c5c2817e91602bd155.gif

• Like 1

Senji,

Its hard to find the right word for someone that is fighting a depression, it is very hard and for everyone it feels different in different ways. I would really want to help you to make the difficult things in life to make them easier for ya. In experience I can say; If you went through it, you get stronger! 

I know you will get better and you will get through it because you are a great person! You are friendly, generous and most off al sympthetic! Which are very lovely person characteristics!

Make time for your familie and friends and I hope I will see you later again in DD!

I wish you the best!

Regards,

MysteriousMan

Pm, the items what I prefer:

1. Ball Blaster

2. Gaia's Last Gift

3. The RainMaker

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MysteriousMan/

unknown.png?width=1170&height=671

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm really sorry to hear about your struggling , as someone who has suffered from crippling depression, i know how hard it can be. But you have to remember you're the most important person in your life, and taking care of yourself should be your top priority.

I hope that you're getting help because, remember, you're not alone in this, you don't have to go through this by yourself

If you ever need to talk to someone, we are in your corner

I hope that you recover soon. and i wish you the best of luck. You can get through this, just take as much time as you need.

As for the giveaway, I will keep them for you until you decide to return

The Rainmaker

The cavalry

Plate boots

20190523152559_3.thumb.jpg.b1f948643da9c9e3fd3a559b82fca349.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049496561/

Edited by MACH121
  • Like 1

I've read everything that was posted so far and wanna thank you everyone for the kind words. I'm very grateful for the support you gave me in this difficult moment that i'm facing. Please, don't worry about asking for the items here, it will be an honor for me to give my items to defenders that keeps my favorite game alive.

End date changed to tomorrow (24th at 9PM EST) because i really need to go spend some time with my family.

I'm very proud to have been part of this community <3

ps. some winners will be chosen by me and others will be chosen by RNG (maybe there are no items for everyone, but i'll try to make the most coherent decision with my dd1 story).

Posted (edited)

As always, its very sad to see a member of the community go. Although we didn't interact a ton, the few interactions I can remember were quite nice.

Hope things get better for you!

NPC

ult++ builder leather helmet

ult++ builder leather gloves

https://steamcommunity.com/id/2113371676869/ 

image.png

Edited by Sybreed
  • Like 1

Hey dude, 

I've been through what you're going through. Just know it gets better. This whole community supports you and your endeavors; once a defender always a defender.

Like Garzhod said, it feels a little weird/shallow to write about this with depression being such a gentle subject, but if you would like, my top 3 choices are 

1. Greater Magicite of Winds

2. Cinnamon and Ginger

3. Waterfall

2BB658588407215E9C85A2DB75C47DAD20A6B2AF

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101176518/

Once again bro, the only thing that matters here is that you get better. We all hope to see you on in the future!

• Like 1

It's sad to see a veteran go, but you must do what's best for you

I hope you get well very soon. It's a daily struggle, but with patience and love i'm sure you can do this

1. Celebracers
  2. Ember Crescent
  3. Tower Chain Helmet

Thank you Valiant Defender, you will never be forgotten

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198904883994/

65800_20190523151823_1.thumb.png.ed34507a403ca9afc3a9543f96200bb3.png

• Like 1

15gs6bt.png

Hey man I'm sorry that you've been struggling with all of this.  I don't think we've played together yet but hopefully when you beat this we'll be able to.  Get well soon and I hope you keep in touch. 

1. Ball Blaster

2. Gaia's Last Gift

3. The RainMaker

Steam ID http://steamcommunity.com/id/PButler

• Like 1

Hey Senjinator. Thanks for being a part of the DD community, it's amazing that it is still alive after 7.5 years. We've all had to take breaks from games like this at some point, and you've done better than I have by stepping away. Get better at any pace you'd like, dedicated players can always find a place. Hopefully DDA is a healthier grind so you can come back when you're better :p
Here's a screenshot from 2012, when I discovered the joys of item progression from my first favorite map.

1. Black Magick
2. Gaia's Last Gift
3. ult++ builder plate chest

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jaymuz/

2012-12-30_00001.jpg

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.f0291c2c4fc5e121310314ea305360f9.png

hey man, sad to hear you've been struggling. i know how you feel, i've had some issues with depression in the past. I hope you can work it out, for me talking with someone completely outside of it rlly helped me out, maybe it can do u some good as well. hope too see you soon back again when you're feeling up to it again.

1 new Patch Celebration

2 Greater magicite of wind

3 black magic

steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198417716162/

Edited by Gyvexx
forgot steam id

I think no one else will post and i have no more items left, so i decided to finish earlier.

The initial post was edited with the winners list!

I chose most of the winners (I took into consideration friendship, importance to the community, debt that i was with the person etc). Please, forgive me if you haven't won any item.

Again, thank you everyone for the support.
I'm very proud to have been part of this comunnity <3

• Like 1