ro8star82

Garbage Mods

Please could you introduce a method to combine garbage mods into ones we need? I just found my 3rd anti skeleton servo 10/10 and in hundreds (maybe thousands!!)  of hours game play I have never found a single 10/10 anti mele or anti chaos. How is that fair? Games are supposed to be fun not torture!

Maybe add something to new material converter, but for mods. At least then every 10/10 mod would have some value. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hmmm, I wonder would it be cool to be able to trade a 10/10 with Prof Proteus for another 10/10 of your choice.

A better concept would be, consuming a 10/10 to make a mods of your choice (that you have) a 10/10. Probably for balance the perfect-fied mods cannot be used to make another mod 10/10.

And I'm definitely down for this!

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 2

It obviously couldn’t be a 1 for 1 swap, but maybe 3 garbage 10’s and a bunch of gold to make a 10 of ur choice. It would at least mean u could be excited every time u get a 10. Instead “omg a 10” followed by complete and utter dismay when it turns out to be yet another useless mod no one uses. 

1 hour ago, ro8star82 said:

It obviously couldn’t be a 1 for 1 swap, but maybe 3 garbage 10’s and a bunch of gold to make a 10 of ur choice. It would at least mean u could be excited every time u get a 10. Instead “omg a 10” followed by complete and utter dismay when it turns out to be yet another useless mod no one uses. 

Yep. It's definitely still better than being stuck with a perfect mods that you or anyone else doesn't need.

• Like 1

I have more than one full page of garb 10/10s, like swap AP, lifeburn AP, multiple sets holy trinity (anti, boom servo, chip) of warboar, skele, elemental chips/servos, tenacity chips, etc.

The best I've got from drop is one piercer servo and one tenacity 2 weeks ago, with 1.5k+ hrs in DD2. 

Hang in there friend lol. What you experience is very normal, considering how many mods there are total in this game. I think that's y the reroll token system was introduced, so that people like us with average rng can still obtain the 10/10s we want. 

The reroll system is okay, but it can still be a grind and a half unless you're lucky enough to find them for sale.

Well, how about the ability to transform those garbage 10/10's into X amount of reroll tokens? 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, All Your Yeahs said:

The reroll system is okay, but it can still be a grind and a half unless you're lucky enough to find them for sale.

Well, how about the ability to transform those garbage 10/10's into X amount of reroll tokens? 

Well, that is still better than being stuck with a "useless" perfect mods.

But....on the other hand the value a 10/10 posed might be way higher that a reroll token considering how much they are needed to achieve a 10/10. And to some a 10/10 might be rare to them too.

But again it's still better that being stuck with one that probably will never be used. :)

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1