Sign in to follow this  
ChrisH36

LSAs and Drakefronst Keep

I have noticed this for some time and I think this needs to be addressed. For some reason, when the Drakenlord applies the freeze effect, the LSA will start targeting the torches as enemies, even after they have been ignited.

20190518173056_1.jpg

• Like 1

Although in C7 they have well over 130k energy to work with, it still wastes a repair bill but more importantly, it attacks something that is pointless when there are enemies still out there.

19 hours ago, ChrisH36 said:

Although in C7 they have well over 130k energy to work with, it still wastes a repair bill but more importantly, it attacks something that is pointless when there are enemies still out there.

It's not restricted to lsa. All auras / nodes hit the lamps taking 1 of the 10 max targets :<

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, hailminion said:
1 hour ago, Little Magic Hat said:

It's not restricted to lsa. All auras / nodes hit the lamps taking 1 of the 10 max targets :<

thats a significant dps nerf to my build :(

LSA/FA/BA/Blockades.

However having an oiling chip like @hailminion said might trivialize the map mechanic so at least I would have more time to handle the lanes.

6 hours ago, hailminion said:

woooot...

so I can just put a oil chip on any of my weapon and as long as my FAs are covering the torches?

Yeah but a Burning Strikes shard eliminates the need for that setup. One shot with BS on and its lit. No need to oil it manually and then have a def ignite it as well. 

Now if def were able to oil it without you...now that would be interesting...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I tried it last night. but for some reason my FA/Fissure/Oil Geyser didn't target the torches at all.... 

What platforms r u on @Little Magic Hat @Zimmermann ? Oiling the torch and rely on FA/fissure, or fully rely on oil geyser+FA/fissure didn't work for me on Xbox. 

• Like 1

Just now, hailminion said:

I tried it last night. but for some reason my FA/Fissure/Oil Geyser didn't target the torches at all.... 

What platforms r u on @Little Magic Hat @Zimmermann ? Oiling the torch and rely on FA/fissure, or fully rely on oil geyser+FA/fissure didn't work for me on Xbox. 

I am on PC, however I never relied on FA's to light the torches. I just noticed my LSA's targeting them, and draining their energy + the energy of my BA's. However I never noticed my FA's energy being drained... however that could simply because they have far more starting energy and hence don't turn yellow before I upgrade them therefore bypassing my attention.

I simply light them with my ranged dps monk with burning strikes shard.

23 hours ago, hailminion said:

woooot...

I didn’t know towers can be used to lit torches? Gotta try this tonight instead of running around crazy like a chicken got his head cut off. 

Woot 

On 5/20/2019 at 1:24 PM, hailminion said:

woooot...

so I can just put a oil chip on any of my weapon and as long as my FAs are covering the torches?

You could, but then you are compromising 1 target to have a constant fire effect when the LAvamancer and Barbarian with the right chips can do the torch lights with attacks alone and no Burning STrikes.

On 5/26/2019 at 4:17 PM, ChrisH36 said:

You could, but then you are compromising 1 target to have a constant fire effect when the LAvamancer and Barbarian with the right chips can do the torch lights with attacks alone and no Burning STrikes.

did u try this? when did u try it? 

I tried it last week and it didn't do anything for me, it didn't do anything when the update hit back  then either. mayb it's some sort of bug on your platform? (i'm on xbox)

On 5/27/2019 at 4:40 PM, hailminion said:

did u try this? when did u try it? 

I tried it last week and it didn't do anything for me, it didn't do anything when the update hit back  then either. mayb it's some sort of bug on your platform? (i'm on xbox)

I'm on PC and I am not the one who is getting this annoyance

14 hours ago, ChrisH36 said:

I'm on PC and I am not the one who is getting this annoyance

I see. So it doesn't work for u either? umm, that's interesting, so it seems like it's only a bug for a select few