LAWLTA

DD:A Backer International Shipping Megathread

6 hours ago, FriedKentacoBell said:

Oof it's worse I see they removed my reddit thread regarding refunds without messaging a reason or anything. (scroll up) 

Assuming I'm looking at the correct threads (since you linked them), it looks like they removed by AutoMod due to reporting.

Regarding any kind of refund regarding the shipping costs, please contact our support through BackerKit, and they will begin to process either the shipping cost or a full refund for your pledge.

So many personal opinions, maybe they should start responding to the support tickets 

1 minute ago, LAWLTA said:

Assuming I'm looking at the correct threads (since you linked them), it looks like they removed by AutoMod due to reporting.

Regarding any kind of refund regarding the shipping costs, please contact our support through BackerKit, and they will begin to process either the shipping cost or a full refund for your pledge.

Just got the email from the BackerKit ticket, thanks for responding.

2 hours ago, FriedKentacoBell said:

Just got the email from the BackerKit ticket

What email did you received ? 

One from CG or the automated email when you send a ticket ? When did you send the ticket ? 

I received this 

=========

Hello,

Regarding

the shipping costs you inquired about, we have four options available to you. They are the following:

Keep your pledge.

Pay the shipping cost and receive the physical goods: We'll also give you 3,300 Gems for Dungeon Defenders II as a thank you!

Keep your pledge.

Pay the shipping cost and NOT receive the physical goods: We'll refund your shipping cost and also give you 1,100 Gems for Dungeon Defenders II as a thank you!

Downgrade your pledge

below $40 through BackerKit to a lower pledge tier, and use refunded credits to purchase additional items.

Cancel your pledge

and get refunded.

These

are the only options we have available to us, as to why, we’ve

outlined here. Please let us know which you’d

like moving forward and we’ll be sure to make sure it happens.

Best,

CG

Support

=========

Submitted ticket at backer kit 10 days ago ish and responded last Saturday on not wanting gems but a refund. 

Now getting this copy pasta response, reacted with the exact same "I'd like a refund. Cancel my pledge" 

Hope it doesn't take another week of processing. And that they refund it now. 

Ok thank you, I sent my ticket for full refund Saturday, so during the weekend. I will probably have an answer at the end of the week.