Hello !

So i bought the awakened bundle for ps4 but still don’t have a code or any news except for the confirmation by backerkit.

I start to ask myself if i need to contact them or just wait ??

Thanks

If you bought the bundle through the pre-order store the information you gave is counted as the survey eg your email address.Before the emails went out for kickstarter backers I used the pre-order store for an additional copy as I was unaware I could do so during the survey. This meant I had 2 surveys one which was filled out at time of purchase (my additional copy) and the survey for my kickstarter pledge. i hope this clears things up for you.

1 hour ago, dizzydiana said:

If you bought the bundle through the pre-order store the information you gave is counted as the survey eg your email address.Before the emails went out for kickstarter backers I used the pre-order store for an additional copy as I was unaware I could do so during the survey. This meant I had 2 surveys one which was filled out at time of purchase (my additional copy) and the survey for my kickstarter pledge. i hope this clears things up for you.

So i just need to wait for the code ? No survey for me ? 

Posted (edited)

I presume so. When I had completed my Kickstarter survey it said I had 2 surveys the other being pre-order I had made with all the info I gave there. So as long as you got confirmation of your pre-order by email I think your set. Some of the digital goods will be PC only like DD1 codes, beta access, so you may not be able to use those since you requested PS4 for DDA( unless you have a pc). It would be nice for clarification on what is happening with those who used the pre-order store.

Edited by dizzydiana

You don't need a survey because you were not part of the Kickstarter backers. The transaction and information needed should already be completed (a valid e-mail address). Once these goods are sent out, they will be sent to the e-mail address you listed on your account.

23 minutes ago, LAWLTA said:

You don't need a survey because you were not part of the Kickstarter backers. The transaction and information needed should already be completed (a valid e-mail address). Once these goods are sent out, they will be sent to the e-mail address you listed on your account.

Great thanks !

Did you have any idea when we gonna have it ?

We're looking to get the Dungeon Defenders 2012 codes out ASAP after we get the surveys back (shouldn't be much longer). If that changes and they come out sooner, we'll let people know. We'll be sending them out in a batch to save us time, and then we'll be getting them out in weekly batches as orders as we have to approve and lock them before we can get them sent out.

As for DD:A and DD:A-related goods, those'll be upon release. :)

How about the DD2 Gilded Costumes and Gunwitch etc stuff.  Wouldn’t wanna receive those too late to appreciate them. 

19 hours ago, Switchblade said:

How about the DD2 Gilded Costumes and Gunwitch etc stuff.  Wouldn’t wanna receive those too late to appreciate them. 

I also want to know about this. I keep seeing people asking about the dd1 codes and only those being mentioned.  LAWLTA only said that they were pushing out the dd1 codes and said that the "DD:A and DD:A-related goods" will be recived upon release, but the dd2 stuff is not DD:A related goods, so not sure where these fit in.

The plan is in the next patch, these costumes will be added to the game, and shortly after codes for those costumes will be sent out.

• Like 1

Sweet, thanks for the info.

Prepare for a thousand posts asking when the next patch is tho.... LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We're working on it now, when it's ready.

latest?cb=20180215011150

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

Awesome!

And that's an awesome defense move too!

:thumbsup:

I would have gone with Neji's 64 trigram palm rotation...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

On 5/17/2019 at 11:03 AM, Jaws_420 said:

I would have gone with Neji's 64 trigram palm rotation...

giphy.gif

Gara’s Ultimate Defense

• Like 1

I just got an email that confirm the money they will take from my account.

I expect the code soon ?

15 hours ago, super_slayan said:

Gara’s Ultimate Defense

653c1e6dc4ac7dbd9cdf0a6ed964fb66.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I do wanna make a thread about it tho, should I make it under DDA because it's from the DDA KS, or under DD2 because it's DD2 costume/hero codes ?

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, hailminion said:

If I do wanna make a thread about it tho, should I make it under DDA because it's from the DDA KS, or under DD2 because it's DD2 costume/hero codes ?

Probably if you're primarily interested in DDA items or DD1 collection, I guess it could be under DDA?

But if your primarily interested in DD2 backer cosmetics, it's most likely safe to make it in DD2 subforum!

At least that's how I see it.

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1