HeadHunterG5

Cant get my kickstarter rewards. Chromatic?

Posted (edited)

Hello. I am big fan and etc.

A week ago i receive message from Chromaric, they asking my personal data and address for delivery physical goods (backed 100$).

But there is problem. My country (Russia) not in list. Im a little confused, because when i placed my pledge, there was information in faq: 

"Items can be shipped to backers in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, and Australia".

So, Russia not a part of Europe anymore for Chromatic? 

Because of this killer mistake, i cant send you any info about my desires, because my country doesnt exist.

Any solutions? May be Russia will be back to map of Europe?

2019-05-13 16_29_06-Начальный экран.png

Edited by HeadHunterG5
  • Confused 1

Russia is indeed part of Europe, but it is also a transcontinental country.

While most of Russia's population lives in the Europe side (about 75%), most of the territory of Russia is on the Asia side(77%).

Perhaps whatever system they used for country selection had a bit of a mix up and they will fix it at some point.

Hopefully someone on their side will be able to fix this issue as that makes up a lot of people, especially all the DD fans over in Moscow, considering it is on the Europe side and it not being on the list is screwy. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Ziqurak said:

Hopefully someone on their side will be able to fix this issue as that makes up a lot of people, especially all the DD fans over in Moscow, considering it is on the Europe side and it not being on the list is screwy. 

+

this is what i want, because i live in Moscow and was sure about "im in Europe".

p.s.

There wasn't any warner about additional delivery fees.

There wasn’t any warner about future black and white lists of countrys. And now they just keep silent.

Well done, Chromatic, keep it going, good start.

Edited by HeadHunterG5

Russia is on the list now. It's a manual setup (that has had some wonky save/update settings), so if a country is missing that falls within what we outlined, let us know, and we'll be sure to get it added.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

i was very much debating whether or not they were classifying russia as European or Asian...

Edited by Jaws_420