Sign in to follow this  
Sintreme

Why is Discord Required for kickstarter

Hey.

Quick question, I backed the kickstarter to squire level, but can't proceed past the first screen to claim the rewards from the email without giving a discord username. I don't have one, and wonder why it is required information to get the game I have paid for? Stopped using public voice a while ago (young kids now, don't need them to learn new, interesting words) and only use voice chat with a few close RL friends.

why should I have to register for another program i don't intend to use so I can play the game that I paid for? Can't remember where it said it was mandatory anywhere when I chose to back it.

Cheers

Its not required. It is to add a special rank there to those that want it. Just add some random name in the field and you should be passing it. Sintreme#1234 will work just fine

• Like 1

You can probably just put "I don't have one" and if it doesn't accept it just put a # with 4 numbers after it at the end.

• Like 1

There shouldn't be any formatting you need to put into it. If you don't use it, like others have said, you could put "Don't use".