Sign in to follow this  
Neoneo

Buff servo

Hi guys just wanted to know where do I put buff servo, I thought it’s the same as healthy buff chip so I put it in my Flame aura tower but it’s a fail nothing has buff number is the same. Now is this bug or I made an error 

There are only a few ways to buff a defense in the game, its not the same as staying above 90% health. The two ways im absolutely certain counts as buffs is to buff you flame aura with a boost aura or buff beam. I do know that some 'buffs' that one might think would count as buffs actually doesnt. I dont have any examples right now, but my advise would just be to test for yourself if you really want use buff servo. Things id look into is power pylon, destructive pylon and frsoty power to name a few others to get you started. 

However, I dont really think buff servo is worth using at all, as there are so many better options (for instance any anti-mod), so my advise would probably be to just use somethiing else and not bother with using it.

3 hours ago, hajum023 said:

There are only a few ways to buff a defense in the game, its not the same as staying above 90% health. The two ways im absolutely certain counts as buffs is to buff you flame aura with a boost aura or buff beam. I do know that some 'buffs' that one might think would count as buffs actually doesnt. I dont have any examples right now, but my advise would just be to test for yourself if you really want use buff servo. Things id look into is power pylon, destructive pylon and frsoty power to name a few others to get you started. 

However, I dont really think buff servo is worth using at all, as there are so many better options (for instance any anti-mod), so my advise would probably be to just use somethiing else and not bother with using it.

Except on a boost aura itself, and have another tower buff it.

There should be a list of what works as a buff both for defenses and heroes.

So far we have for defense buffs: boost aura and buff beam that are confirmed?

Then for heroes, monk's heroic wave? barb's stances?

1 hour ago, Little Magic Hat said:

What do you use to buff the boost aura? Does destructive pylon work?

1 hour ago, Superb_Meow said:

Agreed, they should put it up on the wiki

3 hours ago, Little Magic Hat said:

1 hour ago, hajum023 said:

1 hour ago, hajum023 said:

3 hours ago, Superb_Meow said:

Boost tower and buff beam is given as to know but buff servo should be pretty obvious and works as the name it’s given like any other servos my question is this a bug I mean water servo and other element is functioning as thier name given as servo but buff should work as power servo does isn’t it?

4 minutes ago, Neoneo said:

Boost tower and buff beam is given as to know but buff servo should be pretty obvious and works as the name it’s given like any other servos my question is this a bug I mean water servo and other element is functioning as thier name given as servo but buff should work as power servo does isn’t it?

Ahh, so I take it you read it as a "Just straight up buff your defense" servo?

Its really meant as a "If your defense is already being buffed by another source, then and only then, will this servo buff it even more" servo.

No! then that just stupid, I was afraid that buff servo is meant only to go on boost tower or buff beam, because it relics it self didn’t have a specific note it doesn’t even promt error when you tinker it with other relic, other relic promts that it won’t allow you to put it in that relic because it’s error or wrong. I guess my theory on the programming on this particular servo which I call it now officially stupid servo is that whoever programmed it must be half sleep. I’m closing this topic, thanks for the ppl that help me cleared it 

You put it on anything that is going to either be in a Buff Beam, Boost Aura or if you are using the Initiate and you use the Talisman of Empowerment.