Neoneo

Pierced Servo

Hi guys just wanted to know, if I can use pierce servo in any of the defence tower besides the obvious like balista, or dart could I use pierce in the auras?

Piercer Servo is only useful for defenses that shoot projectiles like the PDT, Cannon Ball, Ballista and Skeletal Archers.

• Like 2

To add... The piercer servo is designed to combat shields. Shields only block physical damage. They do not block magical damage. So, putting this servo on an aura gives no benefit, since the auras are magical damage and go through shields. Therefore, save your piercer servos for your physical damage defenses. 

Edited by Rentard

Which brings to my point that when I equip my a pierce chip to my monk I can shoot down a tank in any direction I don’t have to go behind , help me explain this

2 hours ago, Neoneo said:

Which brings to my point that when I equip my a pierce chip to my monk I can shoot down a tank in any direction I don’t have to go behind , help me explain this

Piercer chip and piercer servo are two different things. Which one are you asking about. 

that sounds like a bug.... piercer shouldn't allow u to do that. maybe the last update broke the mods. 

2 hours ago, Neoneo said:

On 5/9/2019 at 2:40 PM, Neoneo said:

The Piercer Chip allows your Monk's secondary Chi shots and Chi Burst to bypass all barrier and shield checks at the cost of a damage penalty. Damage reduction effects (Drakenlord ice shields, Siege Roller not hit from behind) still apply.

On 5/9/2019 at 2:02 PM, Rentard said:

To add... The piercer servo is designed to combat shields. Shields only block physical damage. They do not block magical damage. So, putting this servo on an aura gives no benefit, since the auras are magical damage and go through shields. Therefore, save your piercer servos for your physical damage defenses. 

The shields and Geode Barrier reduce damage from ANY projectile regardless of damage type when using Piercers. 

The thing is that most Magic based defenses don't use projectiles that can be deflected.