dizzydiana

A few questions for the Devs

Now that it seems most if not all of the surveys from Kickstarter are out I have a few questions.

1 With cross saves being intended how will the exclusive content work like VIP room, costumes and the giraffe. I purchased multiple copies so I could play on more than one platform but are the exclusive items accessible on all or just my pc (primary selection). 

2 With some tiers giving multiple forum titles can we pick which one we want to use?

3 Will the costumes for DDA be available in the Beta or on full release and are they purely cosmetic?

4 Will Beta progression carry over to the Full release?

5 What maps and difficulties will be in the Beta? Just a selection or what will be in the full release? I realise at this point you cant say Map a or B, but whats the intentions in general.

6 How long are you intending the Beta to last and will there be a separate discord server for the Beta like there is for testers of DD2.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am... Also curious about all over the above. Good questions, hope some of them will be answered.

Posted (edited)

i’m pretty sure not all are out because i have not recieved mine for the double early girafe

Edited by super_slayan
typo

Im not sure if all have been sent out, but when i was on the survey thing we were given a number and i saw numbers around 700. Perhaps they are handing them out by tiers? I backed the $100 tier. I hope you get yours really soon and remember to check your spam folder.

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:07 PM, LAWLTA said:

The way the surveys work are 5% are sent out at first, we are provided feedback via BackerKit on improvements, and then we send out the other 95%. The 5% is just the initial test run, and the rest will be coming shortly! :)

Has there been a 2nd batch of surveys sent out? Is it through email or on kickstarter? I havent seen anything either way.

On 5/9/2019 at 10:16 AM, dizzydiana said:

Now that it seems most if not all of the surveys from Kickstarter are out I have a few questions.

1 With cross saves being intended how will the exclusive content work like VIP room, costumes and the giraffe. I purchased multiple copies so I could play on more than one platform but are the exclusive items accessible on all or just my pc (primary selection). 

2 With some tiers giving multiple forum titles can we pick which one we want to use?

3 Will the costumes for DDA be available in the Beta or on full release and are they purely cosmetic?

4 Will Beta progression carry over to the Full release?

5 What maps and difficulties will be in the Beta? Just a selection or what will be in the full release? I realise at this point you cant say Map a or B, but whats the intentions in general.

6 How long are you intending the Beta to last and will there be a separate discord server for the Beta like there is for testers of DD2.

1. Kickstarter content is going to be accessible between all platforms, so they carry over with Cross Saves (granted you have a copy of the game purchased for each platform).

2. Our goal is to let you pick. If for whatever reason we aren't able to, then the highest title will be applied.

3. Purely cosmetic. At the very least, release. If we can get them in for beta, we'll do that.

4. No

5. Not ready to discuss this at this time.

6. The plan is for a week. More details later.

• Like 7