Sign in to follow this  
superlainy

10/10 Tenacity Bug?

Hiya - So I have a 10/10 Tenacity on a c8 shard but it says it is still only -95% negative effects (screenshot below). When I hold ALT on it, it says that the mod is still c7 40.5-95%. Anyone know why this is or how to fix it without AP reset?

Screenshot!

Either a bug or you transferred those mods from a c7 relic onto that c8 relic. my guess.

Question: a 10/10 tenacity mod on a c7 relic - will it turn to a 100% when i upgrade it to c8? Do I need to fully upgrade the c8 relic to make it 100%?

The cost is based on the target relic, not the relic the mod comes from.

So u could have transferred it from a c7 relic :/ Well that mod is now kinda useless until ur next reset and u have to relevel it from campaign to c8 :/

I am pretty sure you did a mistake - you tinkered c7. As that costs 25 medals - and your terminology used (25 crystals) says to me you have not enough knowledge of a game. Therefore there is a high chance you did that mistake.

Now only solution is do an AP reset back to campaign and upgrade it from scratch to C8. Or just climb to C7 - and tinker it to best medailon you can find and you will have it.

It will get to 100 percent. You just need a lot of materials and money to do that.

Its not that hard to do - before your first reset - watch please youtube - when to do first AP reset by Mr Juicebags.

Edited by atharix

so im a total noob when it comes to mods (quit game before they were released)

can one of you respond here with the complete process to get 100% tenacity effect? Also I presume this does not help against the freezing aura from frost orcs?

second question: anyone know what I should do with pristine motes? as I have a lot of those compared to other mats.

Edited by Zimmermann

Hi man,

sure you can get tenancity 10 i would say in 3 different ways:

1.st buy it for 40 - 50 Milion gold from players on discord forum.

2nd Farm the pristine or any other tokens - You need exactly 286 you can check it here on juicebags´s video.

https://youtu.be/FD_pg6xIKS0

3rd option - is extreme luck that it will drop for you - there are players who get 7 of them in one month of playing - its just RNG jesus loves them as i play many hundreds of hours and have zero drops.

Yes exactly it helps against most of effects -  one exception is frost orcs aura. There are probably other exceptions but this one is most visible.

Well define a lot:) I have 2500 and still saving them. You need them for rerolls of mods - so just keep them until end game where you have all desired mods on 10.

Good luck and welcome back

Edited by atharix

On 5/12/2019 at 4:18 PM, atharix said:

2nd Farm the pristine or any other tokens - You need exactly 286 you can check it here on juicebags´s video.

No, that's the pity timer. You can re-roll a 10/10 in as little as 1 re-roll. 286 is simply the point you are guaranteed the 10/10.

As for the rest of it @Zimmermann you would need 2mil gold and 1 chaos 8 amp to turn the 10/10 c7 relic into a c8 relic. If you wanted to transfer that mod to an existing c8 relic, you'd need 25 pristine clusters and 200 medals / 60 gems to move it over.

5 hours ago, Little Magic Hat said:

No, that's the pity timer. You can re-roll a 10/10 in as little as 1 re-roll. 286 is simply the point you are guaranteed the 10/10.

As for the rest of it @Zimmermann you would need 2mil gold and 1 chaos 8 amp to turn the 10/10 c7 relic into a c8 relic. If you wanted to transfer that mod to an existing c8 relic, you'd need 25 pristine clusters and 200 medals / 60 gems to move it over.

can i make a C8 relic with lets say a Tinacity 7/10, and then just farm up the mats and reroll for 10/10. or is there some hidden/unknown to me reason to not do this?

As it seems like getting a C8 maxed out relic will be a shorter grind then a 10/10 mod (assuming bad luck)

54 minutes ago, Zimmermann said:

can i make a C8 relic with lets say a Tinacity 7/10, and then just farm up the mats and reroll for 10/10. or is there some hidden/unknown to me reason to not do this?

As it seems like getting a C8 maxed out relic will be a shorter grind then a 10/10 mod (assuming bad luck)

I would suggest rerolling the mod while it is still on a c7 relic because it will cost half as much per reroll as a c8 relic. If I remember correctly its 3 pristine motes and 11k gold per reroll on c7 relics and 6 pristine motes and 23k gold per reroll on c8 relics (plus the 1 token for either)

1 hour ago, Exglint said:

I would suggest rerolling the mod while it is still on a c7 relic because it will cost half as much per reroll as a c8 relic. If I remember correctly its 3 pristine motes and 11k gold per reroll on c7 relics and 6 pristine motes and 23k gold per reroll on c8 relics (plus the 1 token for either)

Ouch at that game design. That kind of thing should be instantly fixed. But good to know!!