Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
voivodz

Surveys out!

Recommended Posts

you sure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

yes! :0)

Edited by voivodz
maybe i should say coming out not out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

people seem to not believe me, they might be coming out in batches or something.. but i got mine a few hours ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm assuming they're sending out emails one tier at a time. I'd guess everyone will get an email within a relatively short time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Thorgonator said:

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm assuming they're sending out emails one tier at a time. I'd guess everyone will get an email within a relatively short time.

Same here, and agreed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way the surveys work are 5% are sent out at first, we are provided feedback via BackerKit on improvements, and then we send out the other 95%. The 5% is just the initial test run, and the rest will be coming shortly! :)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well yay I got mine too! Now for the wait for my items :). Thankfully I could cover the delivery charge for my T-shirt, so be aware if your kickstarter pledge included one you will need to pay for delivery (well here in UK it was £24), Looking forward to playing the Beta :).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rest of the surveys were started to roll out this morning! They might take some time to get through the whole list, but they should be on their way. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, LAWLTA said:

The rest of the surveys were started to roll out this morning! They might take some time to get through the whole list, but they should be on their way. :)

How do we get our forum titles etc? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, dizzydiana said:

well yay I got mine too! Now for the wait for my items :). Thankfully I could cover the delivery charge for my T-shirt, so be aware if your kickstarter pledge included one you will need to pay for delivery (well here in UK it was £24), Looking forward to playing the Beta :).

image.png.bc8dc71a5d7629dac76fa62720fbb63f.png

https://help.kickstarter.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005134073-How-do-I-charge-shipping-on-my-rewards-

I thought shipping was included cuz it was not specified explicitly?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 2:07 PM, LAWLTA said:

The way the surveys work are 5% are sent out at first, we are provided feedback via BackerKit on improvements, and then we send out the other 95%. The 5% is just the initial test run, and the rest will be coming shortly! :)

I'm honored to have received my survey and be in the top 5% of favorite customers. I think that's how it works right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shipping charge is most likely due to international charges, which would by why only non US locations are getting it and is so expensive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is still stupid.

Before you do the kickstarter, look at all the option.

 

This is what a good project look like when you set everything perfectly.

 

shipping.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I have saw we could increase our pledge, but everything above 35 USD included shipping fees and I did not want anything physical. So guess I'm sticking with the $35 pack :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got my email about this a few hours ago so they have to be coming out in batches or something. I was at the $100 tier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2019 at 11:11 AM, mgoddard said:

I'm honored to have received my survey and be in the top 5% of favorite customers. I think that's how it works right?

5% club baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...